Malthouse sacked

Started by Bill Manspeaker, May 26, 2015, 02:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Quote from: GoLions on May 26, 2015, 05:26:03 PM
Quote from: Mat0369 on May 26, 2015, 05:24:04 PM
Quote from: GoLions on May 26, 2015, 05:18:50 PM
Voss to coach next year, premiers the year after hahaha

Oh god no. I remember when we were looking at Voss as coach back in 07/08. Didn't want him then, don't want him now after the rabble he caused at the Lions
It amazes me that there are still some Lions supporters who argue he never should have been sacked
and I am not one

Big Mac

Quote from: AaronKirk on May 26, 2015, 06:05:39 PM
Quote from: Big  Mac on May 26, 2015, 03:51:11 PM
I heard Mark Neeld is looking for a job

Could be the next Carlton coach?

Neeld is an assistant at Essendon. Seems happy there.

I would very much like for him to coach Carlton though  ;D

T Dog

They probably need to select a coach with talent not the best credentialed or who has the best name. Get a coach to best manage what is there now  :-\

kilbluff1985

Quote from: T Dog on May 26, 2015, 06:54:34 PM
They probably need to select a coach with talent not the best credentialed or who has the best name. Get a coach to best manage what is there now  :-\

no they need a coach to manage a rebuild not what is there now as half the list needs to go  ;)

T Dog

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on May 26, 2015, 06:58:07 PM
Quote from: T Dog on May 26, 2015, 06:54:34 PM

no they need a coach to manage a rebuild not what is there now as half the list needs to go  ;)

Good point but that takes time. Sort what you have, give members and sponsors hope ;D

RiOtChEsS

he forced the board's hand, he had had enough... all of us had.

Ziplock

Why do coaches always get sacked right after GWS beat them :(

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: Ziplock on May 27, 2015, 12:53:10 AM
Why do coaches always get sacked right after GWS beat them :(

Can't get much lower than that ;)

Capper

Will RTB do what he did to the saints and leave for another job??

tbagrocks

Are people still defending the media? Because clearly, players and staff WERE affected by the media bullies! Mick would still have a job if it wasn't for the media

Who died and made the media involved in the inner sanctum of a sporting club? Nobody! So why do people think they can just dribble crap about a club, most of the time it's simply to SELL the story and that is not right!

Yep. the media have a lot to answer for the way Carlton have been performing! Think im wrong? Mick doesn't! How would he know? Because unlike the bully trolls in the media, he was there ;)