Main Menu

Touk Miller extends

Started by Ricochet, May 19, 2015, 10:07:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

http://www.goldcoastfc.com.au/news/2015-05-19/touk-extends-contract-until-2017

QuoteThe Gold Coast SUNS have re-signed 19-year-old Touk Miller, extending his contract until the end of 2017.

Miller, one of just four players to have played every game for the GC SUNS so far in 2015, has extended his commitment for a further season.

Taken with selection 29 overall in the 2014 NAB AFL Draft, Miller averages 17 disposals, seven of which are contested and five tackles in his first seven matches.

Big Mac

powersuperkents

My bet for the next Travis Boak

Mr.Craig

Still crying that he didn't slip to the Hawks.

Nige

Ridiculously good player, Suns got a gem here.

powersuperkents

Quote from: Mr.Craig on May 22, 2015, 10:12:12 PM
Still crying that he didn't slip to the Hawks.
Makes sense that Clarkson was after him - probably has the best eye for talent in the AFL

Impressed by his work ethic as well, I've seen nothing like it from a 1st year player. Obviously has strong leadership skills as well

powersuperkents

If there's any logic to the voters, Miller will win rising star. Hogan & Cripps have been fantastic, however Miller has just been incredible.

Big Mac

Quote from: powersuperkents on July 25, 2015, 09:44:49 PM
If there's any logic to the voters, Miller will win rising star. Hogan & Cripps have been fantastic, however Miller has just been incredible.

lol

Capper

Miller hasnt had any monster games yet like the others. Still will be up there in the votes though

powersuperkents

Quote from: Capper on July 26, 2015, 12:44:28 AM
Miller hasnt had any monster games yet like the others. Still will be up there in the votes though
Did you see him last week?

But agree, he has only had one monster game, compared to Hogan, Cripps, & Brayshaw who have had multiple. Now you've swung me back into Hogan's favour  :P