Elliot Yeo

Started by bennyfraz, May 18, 2015, 03:01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grufflez

Quote from: Gigantor on May 24, 2015, 08:47:49 PM
Fantasy Freako ‏@FantasyFreako  17m17 minutes ago
Yeo attended 14 centre bounces prior to Selwood coming on as the sub. Only 4 after that compared to Selwood's 10. #AFLFantasy #SuperCoach

Interesting stat, wonder if this will affect his scoring potential when Selwood starts play full games

Very important stat, would be concerned if i had him...great post ty for the info mate.

T Dog

Quote from: Grufflez on May 24, 2015, 08:54:58 PM
Quote from: Gigantor on May 24, 2015, 08:47:49 PM
Fantasy Freako ‏@FantasyFreako  17m17 minutes ago
Yeo attended 14 centre bounces prior to Selwood coming on as the sub. Only 4 after that compared to Selwood's 10. #AFLFantasy #SuperCoach

Interesting stat, wonder if this will affect his scoring potential when Selwood starts play full games

Very important stat, would be concerned if i had him...great post ty for the info mate.

Unless Selwood pulls up sore of course   ;)

justaverage

Could be many reasons as to why, not concerned yet

Dayze

Very concerned.
As an eagles fan ive watched every minute of him and was very annoyed that the minute selwood came on he was shunted to the forward pocket.
Even still, he is so good he will have an impact forward of square.
Wouldn't b bringing him in, but wouldn't b too worried as an owner.
Only needs to average 90-95 to be a good pick and will do that. Pretty exciting player.

Slashers

Ohhhhhhh maaaan..... He got a game!! >:(

poolboybob

Jroo

Damn. Can't say I'm surprised though, thought he'd cop a week.

Slashers

"The MRP viewed Yeo's strike on St Kilda's Jimmy Webster as careless conduct with medium impact to the head, which led to a two-match sanction.
The in-form Eagle can accept a one-game suspension with an early guilty plea, which would see him miss Sunday's clash with Geelong at Domain Stadium.
Eagles coach Adam Simpson told 6PR on Monday night he would be keen to take Yeo's case to the Tribunal, however he said the decision was not in his hands. The club will weigh up all options before making a decision on Tuesday."

I'm not sure I want them to! How often does it actually work?

auscoyote

I reckon they should appeal. It wasn't that bad and in the contest.
Soon spoiling will be like the bump, you can go to spoil just dont make head high contact of any sort or otherwise you will be rubbed out ::)

What is our game coming to. There was no malice involved, he was playing the footy. Free kick or fifty but move on!

Slashers

Quote from: auscoyote on May 26, 2015, 12:06:02 PM
Soon spoiling will be like the bump, you can go to spoil just dont make head high contact of any sort or otherwise you will be rubbed out ::)

What is our game coming to. There was no malice involved, he was playing the footy. Free kick or fifty but move on!
Apparently has accepted 1 match.

You could even hear the umpire during the game explain "Its in the contest, not a separate action".
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/jeremy-cameron-is-free-to-play-against-the-bulldogs-but-elliot-yeo-phil-davis-and-brett-goodes-have-been-offered-one-match-bans/story-fni5f7qp-1227368592719

So why the hell should the MRP step in? Its not an off the ball incident that the umpire didn't see and needed to be picked up.

RoughRed

Quote from: Dayze on May 24, 2015, 09:50:36 PM
Very concerned.
As an eagles fan ive watched every minute of him and was very annoyed that the minute selwood came on he was shunted to the forward pocket.
Even still, he is so good he will have an impact forward of square.
Wouldn't b bringing him in, but wouldn't b too worried as an owner.
Only needs to average 90-95 to be a good pick and will do that. Pretty exciting player.
Not really a problem IMO
Selwood needed a run so he had a run
I do not think it will change what his role in the team is over the season
(providing he plays of course :) )

auscoyote

Quote from: Slashers on May 26, 2015, 02:22:31 PM

You could even hear the umpire during the game explain "Its in the contest, not a separate action".
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/jeremy-cameron-is-free-to-play-against-the-bulldogs-but-elliot-yeo-phil-davis-and-brett-goodes-have-been-offered-one-match-bans/story-fni5f7qp-1227368592719

So why the hell should the MRP step in? Its not an off the ball incident that the umpire didn't see and needed to be picked up.
So annoyed at our club right now, should of challenged. Fairly sure Simpson was keen.
Our club has to stop being so conservative and grow some balls >:(

Not the right thread for my rant so will leave it there. Still glad I have Yeo in my team but a bit unsure what the Scooter effect will have. Hopefully it will be business as usual when he is back.

Slashers

Quote from: auscoyote on May 26, 2015, 05:45:44 PM
Quote from: Slashers on May 26, 2015, 02:22:31 PM

So annoyed at our club right now, should of challenged. Fairly sure Simpson was keen.
Our club has to stop being so conservative and grow some balls >:(

Not the right thread for my rant so will leave it there. Still glad I have Yeo in my team but a bit unsure what the Scooter effect will have. Hopefully it will be business as usual when he is back.
Damn right! Looks like a young gun. Would have loved to have seen him play this week.
Sure hope the rest rejuvenates him, yet doesn't cost him any momentum.

Marcon

Yeo still a viable option? Has been up and down over the last three weeks.

MC

Quote from: Marcon on July 07, 2015, 08:02:00 PM
Yeo still a viable option? Has been up and down over the last three weeks.

Wouldn't touch him personally, so many safer and better options for 90+