Elliot Yeo

Started by bennyfraz, May 18, 2015, 03:01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennyfraz

Backline is depleted, looking for a cheap upgrade.

Is Yeo a worthy pick?

Has put together a nice month of footy and looks to be playing a lot more midfield.

West coast supporters can you help me out if you think he will continue this. His BE is 27 so its now or never

plumdog millionaire

I guess I'll kick it off to put you out of your misery :P
I don't think he will kick 4 goals in a 90+ point win every week, but does seem to be playing more inside mid these days and is good enough at it for it to bode well SuperCoach wise. But does Rosa and Selwood push him out of that rotation?
Yeo seems to be playing a wide variety of roles this season playing loose in defence and up forward as well.
I will heavily consider him as an upgrade for Lumumba, who was meant to be doing the same thing as Yeo is doing now.

LF

Simpson has been trying to get Yeo into the mids because that is where he wants him to play injuries however keep forcing him to use him down back and forward when needed.
Scooter etc back in should not push him out of the midfield.

jfitty

He's done the same as Picken - 3 really crap games, ROLE CHANGE, 4 great scores

I don't know enough about him, but if he keeps his position in the midfield he could easily live up to his preseason hype!

Big Mac

Wish I could bring him in but I have plans for Buddy this week and Tommy Rock next week

Dudge

All I know is that he cost me the KO cup in AFL Fantasy this week. 150 WTF ? :-\

Football Factory

Quote from: Dudge on May 18, 2015, 07:00:22 PM
All I know is that he cost me the KO cup in AFL Fantasy this week. 150 WTF ? :-\

How bad were GC in that 3rd quarter ... yes they were bad all day ..taking nothing away from WC they have been in very good form.

Badluck mate .. I think I lost the KO cup in Dreamteam ... Jaensch and Griffen getting injured around halftime killed me.

RaisyDaisy

As a WCE supporter, I am loving the way he is going about things, but just be a little careful - we are going along really well as a club lately and so is he. I'd be surprised if we kept this up, and when we do start losing a few matches I'm just a little concerned about how or if that will impact his scoring

I think spending the extra 30-50k for a Fisher, Murphy, Rance etc might be safer

Dayze

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on May 20, 2015, 02:33:14 PM
As a WCE supporter, I am loving the way he is going about things, but just be a little careful - we are going along really well as a club lately and so is he. I'd be surprised if we kept this up, and when we do start losing a few matches I'm just a little concerned about how or if that will impact his scoring

I think spending the extra 30-50k for a Fisher, Murphy, Rance etc might be safer
Spending an extra 25k for Bob murphy definedly safer.
Said all pre season I thought he would b the breakout defender of the year.
I almost jumped on him last week. Even tho he has shot up a lot I'm bringing him in with Rocky this week

I think he could be the Eagles best player in the next two years.
Simpson would b crazy to move him from the ball.
He wants to be a midfielder and the club won't move him from the centre.

Get on guys. 95-105 for the rest of the year is honestly possible

whynot102

I am ranked 7th overall anc need a POD is Yeo it in the backline for Hunt or do i go Rance/Murphy

Jackross10

Quote from: whynot102 on May 21, 2015, 08:39:48 PM
I am ranked 7th overall anc need a POD is Yeo it in the backline for Hunt or do i go Rance/Murphy

Rance

Slashers

Will he get games for that hit?
Will be interesting. The ball was pretty close to the swing, plus he seemed to pull out of it, but the player he hit couldn't play on.... So....?

Frozensage

remember that guy called jordan lewis... #saidenough

Slashers

I don't think it was as bad as the Lewis hit.
Yeo might get a game..?

Gigantor

Fantasy Freako ‏@FantasyFreako  17m17 minutes ago
Yeo attended 14 centre bounces prior to Selwood coming on as the sub. Only 4 after that compared to Selwood's 10. #AFLFantasy #SuperCoach

Interesting stat, wonder if this will affect his scoring potential when Selwood starts play full games