"Cats feast on hot pies" A turning point?

Started by shorty3264, May 12, 2015, 05:48:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shorty3264

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rRZZ11dTVI

Check it out guys. Great to be stringing a few wins together! Another huge game this week. Do you think we can beat the Swans?

kilbluff1985

Mailman the 2nd

Possible. They'll need 110% again from motlop, caddy gregson etc and the forward pressure will be a lot greater than last week

shorty3264

Yeh its very doubtful ofcourse. But as this season continues to show, no such thing as a certainty anymore.

powersuperkents

Tbh, I'm loving this new cats outfit. I think they have actually improved from last season (and built a more sustainable long-term team). It took time for the formation to congeal, however they are really starting to gain momentum.

shorty3264

Quote from: powersuperkents on May 16, 2015, 08:29:41 PM
Tbh, I'm loving this new cats outfit. I think they have actually improved from last season (and built a more sustainable long-term team). It took time for the formation to congeal, however they are really starting to gain momentum.
Yeh agreed, Sydney wasn't too bad either. Showed a lot of heart.

powersuperkents

Quote from: shorty3264 on May 18, 2015, 09:10:36 PM
Quote from: powersuperkents on May 16, 2015, 08:29:41 PM
Yeh agreed, Sydney wasn't too bad either. Showed a lot of heart.
It's a shame Duncan is gone - really of one of my MVPs in fantasy (season is basically over with him joining Ablett & O'Meara :-\ )

Who is honestly going to replace the sole inside mid? Is it time for Horlin-Smith to step up, Dean Gore to finally debut, or is there another player in the mix that I'm not aware of?

shorty3264

It's a good point. I think Gore is injured atm, but a likely type. I'd say atm someone like Kelly, Bartel when he is back or Stokes even. Nothing new there. Caddy needs to consistently step up. Jansen is a great inside mid I still have high hopes for.

powersuperkents

Quote from: shorty3264 on May 22, 2015, 12:31:56 AM
It's a good point. I think Gore is injured atm, but a likely type. I'd say atm someone like Kelly, Bartel when he is back or Stokes even. Nothing new there. Caddy needs to consistently step up. Jansen is a great inside mid I still have high hopes for.
Looking forward to his debut (whenever that will be  :P). He's a huge midfielder

shorty3264

Quote from: powersuperkents on May 25, 2015, 12:21:26 AM
Quote from: shorty3264 on May 22, 2015, 12:31:56 AM
Looking forward to his debut (whenever that will be  :P). He's a huge midfielder
Big unit!! I've chucked the Carlton review up too mate!