Main Menu

FTP Behaviour

Started by hawk_88, August 12, 2011, 09:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawk_88

For a while now the cricket boards and in particular threads related to FTP have become problematic. As neither Ossie or myself participate or even know very much about FTP, wading through what seems very foreign makes it very difficult to effectively moderate.

Whether or not the feeling that there is an absence of a mod in this corner of FanFooty has lead to this culture or it has always been this way, I don't know, but know that from now on there will be a focus here disproportionate to this section's size.

The amount of bickering and personal attacks is unbelievable and is in no way acceptable in the public forums of FanFooty and makes the cricket board an unfriendly place to come and discuss pure cricket, not FTP. So often people comment that the growing size and new influx of members is destroying the community fabric of FanFooty, however the cricket board is predominately made of the most veteran and active members of FanFooty.

There will now be a zero tolerance policy. Discussions will be on topic, or at the very least civil. No personal attacks or conflicts are allowed. If you feel someone is being inappropriate, use either the "report to moderator" button or PM Ossie and myself. DO NOT enter into a discussion about it, calling the person out and adding fuel to the fire.

Out of line once - WARNING

Out of line a second time - BANNED

I am not taking sides, I don't know enough about the ins and outs to do so anyway. This is a no discrimination zero tolerance policy.

I am not naive, personalities will clash and people will have disagreements. I can't stop that, nor would I try. If you do, simply take it elsewhere or face the consequences.

m0nty

I am just replying here to back hawk_88 and the other mods up. Banter is fine, but abuse is not.