Main Menu

Three SUNS fail to meet standards

Started by Ricochet, May 05, 2015, 03:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Bluesalltheway on May 05, 2015, 03:34:36 PM
Just glad it's not Saad or Miller  ;)

Both pretty clean cut dudes from what I gather.

Mr.Craig

May just got rubbed out for three.

_wato

Ablett, Swallow, O'Meara, Bennell, Malceski, Mckenzie, Matera, Smith, May all out for Gold Coast.

They are indeed in a spot of bother. 4 forced changes for this week and worrying signs ahead. Any I've missed?

Nige

Quote from: _wato on May 05, 2015, 07:32:05 PM
Ablett, Swallow, O'Meara, Bennell, Malceski, Mckenzie, Matera, Smith, May all out for Gold Coast.

They are indeed in a spot of bother. 4 forced changes for this week and worrying signs ahead. Any I've missed?
Jack Martin out for 1-2, Seb Tape for 4-6.

Mailman the 2nd

Adelaide is one of the sides Gold Coast struggles most with as well. This could well go over 100 points

_wato

Quote from: Nige on May 05, 2015, 07:36:17 PM
Quote from: _wato on May 05, 2015, 07:32:05 PM

Jack Martin out for 1-2, Seb Tape for 4-6.

Just read that Jarrod Garlett is out for 16 weeks and it's pretty much season over for him, which is such a shame.
7 forced changes for this week and that's now 13/22 of their best players out if you include Sam Day who is also injured. Wow.

Who will they pick this week is the question? The Gold Coast reserves only just ended a 22 match losing streak in the NEAFL which is a worrying sign..

Hall, Smith, Hallahan, Stanley, and three of Raines/Russell/Leslie/Boston/Wright/Gorringe would be my bet

Big Mac

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on May 05, 2015, 08:01:23 PM
Adelaide is one of the sides Gold Coast struggles most with as well. This could well go over 100 points

Which is why I'm so tempted to bring in Danger

Rusty00

And it probably means Sloane will definitely be rested

Nige

Tex should have a field day.

I can't see Rory Thompson keeping him quiet.

kilbluff1985

Despite winning their first match of the season last week, the Suns will make wholesale changes to take on Adelaide at Metricon Stadium on Saturday, courtesy of injury and suspension. They will be without Harley Bennell, Trent McKenzie and Brandon Matera who were all suspended for ill-discipline through the week, while Jack Martin (ankle), Seb Tape (knee) and Jarrod Garlett (ankle) are injured. Rory Thompson (hip) will return, as will rookie-elevated Andrew Raines, Mitch Hallahan, Luke Russell, Aaron Hall and Danny Stanley. - Michael Whiting

_wato

Who's the 7th in then you reckon? May out also, maybe Smith?

Capper

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on May 05, 2015, 08:01:23 PM
This wont help the crows either as they need a good hit out to get back in the groove

kilbluff1985

Danny Stanley also banned for breaching Gold Coast drinking rules

tbagrocks

Quote from: The Mighty Sainters on May 07, 2015, 06:04:41 PM
Danny Stanley also banned for breaching Gold Coast drinking rules
flower me, if we lose this i'll dead set bury myself in the back yard!

Nice to see the Suns "Tanking" Again for picks ::)