S27: FanFooty Best XI - Spin Bowlers

Started by PowerBug, April 17, 2015, 02:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Nominate Spin Bowlers here
Quote from: PowerBug on April 17, 2015, 02:08:41 PM
The rules are below:
- Must have had the player in your side for at least 2 seasons (That is, to make things easy, bought on or before 10th September 2014)
- Must have the player(s) skills revealed.

To make sure that the polls don't get too large, I will be capping AR and Keeper polls to 5, Bowler polls to 10, and Batsman polls to 15. If there are extra nominations I will decide who makes the final cut.

Also, you are encouraged to NOT vote for your own player(s).

I will open up threads for nominations now, they will all be run at the same time, nominations will close on 22nd April 2015. Polls will open shortly after that and stay open until the 27th April 2015.

Nominees:
Bill Guarnere - PowerBugCC (rfs)
Gopalakrishna Nidheesh - The Brat Pack (rws)
Marc Bruin - The Brat Pack (lfs)
Barry Smart - Hello (rws, Flipper)
Mahmood Yaseen - DazBurg's Greatness (rws)
Samir Mustafa - DazBurg's Greatness (lfs)
Hamid Ohanga - Torpedo's Titans (rws)
Relton Roberts - Opium Splendour (rfs)

BratPack

Hellopplz

Barry Smart is probably the only spinner outside of Williamson (who can come here if he doesn't get AR slot), but at Smart's age, doubt he can make the side :P.

Torpedo10

AFEV

Relton Roberts is probably the only one from my club, Ocean and Faker marginally behind Yaseen at this point so won't bother nominating them.

PowerBug

Yaseen, Mustafa (Daz), Ohanga (Torp) need skills to be revealed.

Hellopplz

Quote from: AFEV on April 19, 2015, 02:55:45 PM
Relton Roberts is probably the only one from my club, Ocean and Faker marginally behind Yaseen at this point so won't bother nominating them.
Relton looks alot more beastly than I remember him a few seasons back :o :o :o.

Nige

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 22, 2015, 07:07:43 PM
Quote from: AFEV on April 19, 2015, 02:55:45 PM
Relton looks alot more beastly than I remember him a few seasons back :o :o :o.
That's what they say about the footballer Relton Roberts too.

Hellopplz

This was probably the hardest poll to vote for so far! Had it down to 3 players and so was a personal preference for my votes.

Torpedo10

PowerBug

Quote from: Torpedo10 on April 27, 2015, 06:02:13 PM
Two Finger Spinners? Yuck
I guess you were the other guy to vote for Nidheesh then?

BratPack

PowerBug

Congratulations to Relton Roberts who makes the Best XI. Marc Bruin will have to compete with Luc Rabou to become the 5th bowler.