S27: FanFooty Best XI - Batsmen

Started by PowerBug, April 17, 2015, 02:22:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cookie311993

I think you should do the poll again. Anyone that got 5,6 or 7 votes gets put into the new poll

With accomplished power at his age and not even being exceptional/exceptional. I don't think Aronstam is worthy of a spot

PowerBug

Quote from: Cookie311993 on May 02, 2015, 11:22:02 AM
I think you should do the poll again. Anyone that got 5,6 or 7 votes gets put into the new poll

With accomplished power at his age and not even being exceptional/exceptional. I don't think Aronstam is worthy of a spot
That's your opinion and 6 people voted for him. And seeing as Cameron is younger than he other two then he will miss out.

Note:: I swear I didn't know the ages of van der linden and Cameron when I though of thought to do it age based. In a way it makes sense, eg when school teams pick squads for various sports they may favour the older ones as they have less chance in the future.

Cookie311993

Quote from: PowerBug on May 02, 2015, 03:18:38 PM
Quote from: Cookie311993 on May 02, 2015, 11:22:02 AM

That's your opinion and 6 people voted for him. And seeing as Cameron is younger than he other two then he will miss out.

Note:: I swear I didn't know the ages of van der linden and Cameron when I though of thought to do it age based. In a way it makes sense, eg when school teams pick squads for various sports they may favour the older ones as they have less chance in the future.

I don't know why they voted for him

Hellopplz

Cameron so close yet so far :'(.