Main Menu

Beginning of the end for the Champ

Started by SydneyRox, April 16, 2015, 11:12:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

Quote from: LF on April 16, 2015, 04:31:19 PM
Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on April 16, 2015, 04:29:25 PM
O'Keefe did not

Well hope they show Goodes some respect and at least give him one more if the plan is to phase him out I guess you could say
If they are going to do it i would prefer they either do it early in the year or the last game v Suns.

Either way they need to make it known early

Capper

RiOtChEsS

JBs-Hawks

Attentions been off of him for a few weeks so had to find a way to get back into it.

Capper

yawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

slow afl news day obviously

Haven't heard anything about the Elbow of Gordon hitting KJack flush in the jaw during the game

Thats the AVFL for you

elephants

Well in reality, a public AFL figure groping someones jewels is a bit more newsworthy than an arm to the jaw in a footy match.

Capper

Quote from: elephants on June 29, 2015, 04:05:52 PM
Well in reality, a public AFL figure groping someones jewels is a bit more newsworthy than an arm to the jaw in a footy match.
didnt even grope them though.

There was nothing wrong with that arm/elbow to the jaw.
Nathan Gordon cleared contact Kieren Jack â€" Panel said glancing contact was made and force used was not sufficient for a report.

Dear GWS ,

Sharpen those elbows

Cheers
Your Brothers in red and white

elephants

Whatever mate, just cop the loss and stop having a whinge.

Buddy very lucky to only get one week.

jvalles69

I hate Goodes as much as the next person, but I even have to say after seeing the footage there was nothing there, just  grasping at straws and freeze framing it and the right point. Hunt never even reacted to it.

As for Buddy and Tippett...reminds me of when Barry Hall got reinstated to play the grand final in 2005...absolute joke.

Capper

Quote from: jvalles69 on June 29, 2015, 04:23:30 PM
I hate Goodes as much as the next person, but I even have to say after seeing the footage there was nothing there, just  grasping at straws and freeze framing it and the right point. Hunt never even reacted to it.

As for Buddy and Tippett...reminds me of when Barry Hall got reinstated to play the grand final in 2005...absolute joke.
Then why say what you said in the deleted post??

Everyone is still scratching their head about barry hall and even Roo's brownlow

Ziplock

haha, that was nothing. Man if you freeze framed everything I did in a sport I'd probs have some gropage as well.

RiOtChEsS

there was intent and there was contact, has to be a no go zone :-X

Capper

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on June 30, 2015, 10:12:40 AM
there was no intent or contact, watch the footage

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Capper on June 30, 2015, 10:24:29 AM
Quote from: RiOtChEsS on June 30, 2015, 10:12:40 AM
there was no intent or contact, watch the footage
i have, he clearly pulled up on it at the end but he still made contact, needs to be a no go zone