Round 2 Trades

Started by AaronKirk, April 06, 2015, 01:54:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Mac

Will look at trading Cripps this week to allow me to make 2 trades next week

Holz

Quote from: Big  Mac on April 06, 2015, 10:33:55 AM

To who, Scripps had a bad week. He could easily beat who your trading him to in round 2.

Bully

Quote from: Holz on April 06, 2015, 10:42:38 AM

To who, Scripps had a bad week. He could easily beat who your trading him to in round 2.

Brayshaw who was headed for a ton before being subbed out. I realise Roos is unpredictable but I see Ollie Wines all over again.

tkringle

Quote from: Bully on April 06, 2015, 10:46:16 AM

Brayshaw who was headed for a ton before being subbed out. I realise Roos is unpredictable but I see Ollie Wines all over again.

Normally would never trade in round 2, but thinking I made a bad choice on Dom Sheed.. Thinking of trading to Brayshaw so I still have 2 more corrective trades the following week

Bully

Sheed to Brayshaw looks like a good move, watched the Eagles game and Sheed doesn't have the physical presence at this stage, he doesn't tackle either, Brayshaw had 9.

Fid

Cripps just looked totally devoid of confidence in his kicking and seemed to prefer handballing even when is space.

4 kicks - 10 handballs @ 64% efficiency.

He is one that I will be looking at trading out

frenzy

Rocky :( to bont :)

and maybe Oxley to Hunt to shore up defenders

Mark

Quote from: darlize on April 06, 2015, 11:03:22 AM
Will be trading Rocky--> Parker then With the spare cash Cripps--> Rich this will only work if Lids is out for no more then two weeks at Max or I will have to Rocky-->Parker Lids-->Swan and then next round Cripps--> Rich. I can't upgrade rocky--> GAJ because I don't have the money then to buy Rich  but on the round that prices change I'll trade Beams-->GAJ.

Does anyone know when the price changing round is I thinks it's the end of round 3 leading into round 4 but I'm not sure.

Yeah mate its after any player plays 3 games

Big Mac

Cripps played poorly because he wasn't getting any mid time - even after Daisy went down. I think Mat may have been right all along - he just won't get the mid time he needs to score

NickyBoy

I'll be hoping that sidebottom isn't out for too long so I don't have to burn 2 trades (out & in when he's recovered). Players that are close to being on my chopping block: Newnes, Maric, Salem and Saad

Holz

Quote from: Big  Mac on April 06, 2015, 11:07:10 AM

Cripps played poorly because he wasn't getting any mid time - even after Daisy went down. I think Mat may have been right all along - he just won't get the mid time he needs to score

Agreed I'm worried but it's better to stick him on the bench see how he goes and who is the best option. I'm lucky I have brayshaw, looks a gem.

ossie85

0 trades unless I have to :(

AFLWizard

Who would be the best bet for Rockliff?

considering I have Gaz, Pendles, Selly, Fyfe

Im thinking gray or sloane...
thoughts?

LF

May have to trade Sidey out pending confirmation of how long he is out for

ossie85

Quote from: AFLWizard on April 06, 2015, 11:39:52 AM
Who would be the best bet for Rockliff?