Round 2 Trades

Started by AaronKirk, April 06, 2015, 01:54:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bully

Quote from: Woppa15 on April 06, 2015, 12:45:33 PM
But it's been 1 Rnd people, as RD has already said injury trades only at this time of year

Kill Joys! I have an itchy trigger finger and I'm ready to cap some ass!

dmac07

Havent heard if Parker is going to miss weeks or not.. Ive picked him to go huge this year  and was loving it till 3/4 time so hoping its 1 week at worst.

Cripps, Jacobs, Newnes, Nelson, Miller, Salem, Oxley all on notice as potential corrective trade outs. Brayshaw, Newton, Anderson, could all find their way in with 2 good games.

ando_10

goose if you trade unless injuries are a concern

LF

Quote from: dmac07 on April 06, 2015, 12:55:02 PM
Havent heard if Parker is going to miss weeks or not.. Ive picked him to go huge this year  and was loving it till 3/4 time so hoping its 1 week at worst.

Cripps, Jacobs, Newnes, Nelson, Miller, Salem, Oxley all on notice as potential corrective trade outs. Brayshaw, Newton, Anderson, could all find their way in with 2 good games.

Posted in injury thread and Swans thread

The DT Expert ‏@DT_Expert  15m15 minutes ago
Rock out for 6, parker no damage should be ok
0 retweets 2 favorites
Reply  Retweet  Favorite2
More

Maybe only 1 week

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Bully on April 06, 2015, 12:49:16 PM
Quote from: Woppa15 on April 06, 2015, 12:45:33 PM
But it's been 1 Rnd people, as RD has already said injury trades only at this time of year

Kill Joys! I have an itchy trigger finger and I'm ready to cap some ass!

Haha

Of course, trading is where all the fun is!

But need to show some restraint and patience - it's a long season!

tommy10

Will only trade Newnes if he stinks it up again and I'll get Fisher/Birchall.

Bully

Quote from: tommy10 on April 06, 2015, 02:36:31 PM
Will only trade Newnes if he stinks it up again and I'll get Fisher/Birchall.

Houli also looks in ripping form, covered 665 meres off half back, double the next guy who was Ellis. He's taking run and carry to the next level.

TexR74

Will use one trade, but not sure what on. Will be one of Oxley to brown or Lycett to walker. I think I'll hold off a week on Griff to Danger, but any thoughts?

Mat0369

Sidebottom is the only one at the moment which I don't really want to do I might hold him for a couple weeks because I want to be able to make two corrective trades at the end of round 2. If Cripps is dropped that is another one to look at

hawkboy80

maybe 1 corrective , but woll hold off for a few days to consider, overall rookie choices worked well

JBs-Hawks

0 trades required unless you started Sidebottom or Rocky

LordSneeze

No trades unless injury. Hold all rookies for 1 more week. I really hope people jump off Cripps and he goes 100+ and their pick up goes 60.

lucky

Currently, lumumba newens cripps miller, are all on the list for corrective trades I'm happy to give them another week, but I'm worried if they all dont perform, I'd only be able to trade out 2 of them and risk missing out on 1 or 2 other good bargins/premos.

justaverage

Been camping all weekend, haven't fared too bad. Perhaps 1 trade

AaronKirk