Caroline Wilson to the rescue....

What a twit of a human being

Drak

Quote from: Ricochet on March 31, 2015, 10:57:16 AM
so 3 possible reasons

a) they took it knowingly
b) they took a supplement from an unreliable supplier
c) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udNHsk57f24

Hahaha, yeah thats what the word is. There was some clenbuterol in some illegal showere they were getting stuck in to.

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: Drak on March 30, 2015, 11:46:36 PM
I haven't seen anything but on AFL.com.au

They get forbidden to report about it for a certain period of time when it first arises. It happened with the Essendon thing and the Majak Daw stuff among others

Samsturmfels

heres the facts we currently have
1) they were tested 3 days after they had returned from NZ
2) they were room mates in NZ
3) they wern't aware that they had taken the drug (according to neil balme)

so in my opinion theres a high chance that it was in a meal they had when they were at NZ

Nige

Ricochet

Quote from: Samsturmfels on March 31, 2015, 01:53:12 PM

so in my opinion theres a high chance that it was in a meal they had when they were at NZ
The NZ Beef industry has squashed that theory already.

Ziplock

Quote from: Drak on March 30, 2015, 11:46:36 PM
How is it, that when Essendon story broke. The entire media front of Australia stopped and went in to over drive....

I haven't seen anything but on AFL.com.au

And clen is a real deal italian tour de france winner stripped of all things sporting and banned type of drug. Like... real anabolic steroids.

I had a feeling Essendon was the tip of the iceberg. And I think this runs even deeper. showereth is going to hitteth the fanneth.

I saw like 4 articles on it last night on afl.com.au, so no idea what you're on about there.

This is completely different to the essendon scenario- this is, at worst, the case of two individuals who've decided to do performance enhancing drugs. The essendon scenario is a potential case of an entire club systematically using banned substances.

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: Ricochet on March 31, 2015, 01:56:48 PM
Quote from: Samsturmfels on March 31, 2015, 01:53:12 PM

The NZ Beef industry has squashed that theory already.

Can you imagine them ever admitting that there could be steroids in their meat?

shaker

Ha ha ha the steak , the steak it was the steak I wonder if any of the other players ate the steak , China and Mexico are the only countries that allow it in there beef or food chain but like someone said it's the cyclist's excuse when they get caught , maybe they will send someone back over to get the steak and have it tested who knows maybe it was a Chinese or Mexican owner that was having it smuggled in on the cheap  :P

Mr.Craig

https://twitter.com/TonySheahan/status/582736894133301248

"Anabolic steroid #clenbuterol is about to claim another 2 scalps. Two un-identified AFL players could be outed as early as this week."

Grazz

Quote from: Mr.Craig on March 31, 2015, 07:06:29 PM

"Anabolic steroid #clenbuterol is about to claim another 2 scalps. Two un-identified AFL players could be outed as early as this week."

Saw Hickey and Bell posted somewhere, not sure as i haven't seen anything but these two were posted.

Drak

Was in the coke the shared in NZ apparently

shaker

Quote from: Grazz on March 31, 2015, 07:10:59 PM
Quote from: Mr.Craig on March 31, 2015, 07:06:29 PM

Saw Hickey and Bell posted somewhere, not sure as i haven't seen anything but these two were posted.

What is going on .... bloody steak

Mr.Craig

shaker