Collingwood pair on drug test

Started by Ricochet, March 30, 2015, 01:58:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Gigantor on March 30, 2015, 03:57:30 PM
I can't wait to hear what his holiness Edward McGuire has to say about this

"Something something equalisation".

Mailman the 2nd

This is obviously the fault of the Sydney Swans Academy. Issac Heeney must've drugged em

grange76

Interesting that comments around Reid going back to play defence instead of forward with Cloke. In hindsight one might think they knew that they would be down a tall down back??

Mat0369

Apparently it can also be found in tainted meat in some countries so if they don't have asthma they better hope they visited one of these countries

There is a press conference from the club in a couple of minutes. I think they are going to play it on Triple M so put it on if you can

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: grange76 on March 30, 2015, 04:23:02 PM
Interesting that comments around Reid going back to play defence instead of forward with Cloke. In hindsight one might think they knew that they would be down a tall down back??

Or maybe thats just because Reid is a quality defender compared to a mediocre forward.

JBs-Hawks

nrich102

Rusty00

Quote from: Mat0369 on March 30, 2015, 04:27:13 PM
Apparently it can also be found in tainted meat in some countries so if they don't have asthma they better hope they visited one of these countries

There is a press conference from the club in a couple of minutes. I think they are going to play it on Triple M so put it on if you can
Which is how Michael Rogers avoided a ban for a positive test of Clenbuterol

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: Rusty00 on March 30, 2015, 04:53:44 PM
Quote from: Mat0369 on March 30, 2015, 04:27:13 PM

Which is how Michael Rogers avoided a ban for a positive test of Clenbuterol

Its how every single cyclist tries to avoid their drug charge

Mat0369

Bucks is on 360 and said it happened while Collingwood were in NZ. Thomas and Keefe shared a room on the trip so they are trying to trace it back to something they might have done in NZ and the players are oblivious to what caused the positive test

AFEV

Hope for their sake and the games sake that they were taking the medication for breathing difficulties and not actually doping.

All these bans are the last thing that the league needs after multiple years of the ongoing troubles with Essendon, bad look.

RaisyDaisy

Surely it cannot be a coincidence that the only 2 players who did it are the same two that shared a room in NZ...

Does that narrow it down to Room Service or Self Taken?

Drak

How is it, that when Essendon story broke. The entire media front of Australia stopped and went in to over drive....

I haven't seen anything but on AFL.com.au

And clen is a real deal italian tour de france winner stripped of all things sporting and banned type of drug. Like... real anabolic steroids.

I had a feeling Essendon was the tip of the iceberg. And I think this runs even deeper. showereth is going to hitteth the fanneth.

Ricochet

so 3 possible reasons

a) they took it knowingly
b) they took a supplement from an unreliable supplier
c) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udNHsk57f24