2015 H&A Discussion Thread

Started by Nige, March 25, 2015, 07:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

My boy delivers!

Good all round team effort today.  8)

Toga

quinny88

Gonna be barracking for the saints like mad this weekend. If they can knock off Sydney and we do away with Essendon then were in the 4!

Looking too far ahead is silly (especially as a Richmond supporter) but if we did finish 4th and played Freo in the first final id give us a very good chance to knock them off and all of a sudden be playng in a prelim at the G.

Or we could finish 5th-6th and play our bogey side North and be knocked out week 1 again  :-[

Nige

Quote from: quinny88 on August 25, 2015, 02:44:08 AM
Or we could finish 5th-6th and play our bogey side North and be knocked out week 1 again  :-[
I'm really scared this is gonna happen.

The way things are shaping up, we'll play them in both Round 23 and then the first week of finals. I wanna be optimistic, but I have a horrible feeling we'll lose both.  :-X

elephants

I hope you lads play Freo in the first week of finals, that'd be a cracker! Probably one of the few teams capable of beating Freo at Subi

Toga

As you guys have said hoping Saints can do us a huge favour this week. North in an elimination final makes me nervous.

quinny88

Quote from: Nige on August 25, 2015, 10:49:43 AM
Quote from: quinny88 on August 25, 2015, 02:44:08 AM
I'm really scared this is gonna happen.

The way things are shaping up, we'll play them in both Round 23 and then the first week of finals. I wanna be optimistic, but I have a horrible feeling we'll lose both.  :-X

Good thing is we'd play them at the MCG where they aren't half the side they are at Etihad. But yeah I'd rather avoid them all together if possible haha

Kellogscrunchynut

The way the Saints play their footy they are capable of knocking off anyone on their day, so I wouldn't be surprised if they were to touch up the Swans on the weekend.

Nige

Motlop wants to re-sign with the Cats, but we're still after him, that's good news.

quinny88

Quote from: Nige on August 26, 2015, 10:33:40 AM
Motlop wants to re-sign with the Cats, but we're still after him, that's good news.

Can see us ending up with no one except Yarran  ::)

Donnie Brasco

so, KB said this morning, that Treloar has told Richmond they are his preferred club... get a deal done!

Nige

Kevin Bartlett says that Treloar's preferred club is us, not Collingwood as has been reported.  :o :o :o

Nige

We're also actively pursuing Kreuzer according to Tom Browne, interesting.

Toga

Get it done Tigs!!! Great news if KB is correct 8) 8)

Kreuzer, if he can stay fit, will be a gun. Worth a punt.

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Nige on August 27, 2015, 09:54:56 AM
Kevin Bartlett says that Treloar's preferred club is us, not Collingwood as has been reported.  :o :o :o

would much prefer Richmond get him