Colliwobblers 2024

Started by Colliwobblers, March 07, 2024, 06:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mat0369

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 23, 2024, 07:34:30 AMI'd Love Rowell, but after the first two trades Williams to Walsh and Sharp to Garcia it only leaves me $531k when trading D'Ambrosio out, so can't reach a second mid this round unless I ditch Horne Frances.

Orrrr you lose Horne-Francis, go with those original trades and pick Rowell instead of Merrett?

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Mat0369 on April 24, 2024, 01:19:58 AM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 23, 2024, 07:34:30 AMI'd Love Rowell, but after the first two trades Williams to Walsh and Sharp to Garcia it only leaves me $531k when trading D'Ambrosio out, so can't reach a second mid this round unless I ditch Horne Frances.

Orrrr you lose Horne-Francis, go with those original trades and pick Rowell instead of Merrett?

Seems like the sensible course of action. I do struggle with sensible however.

Mat0369

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Mat0369 on April 27, 2024, 04:26:40 PMGlad you held Laird?

I can't work Adelaide out, yeah glad I held and now what about Dawson....

Was hoping Oliver went big this week, one more to wait now, he basically did as well as Trac minus Trac's goal late.

Surely too cheap after next week to not have a punt if he's 90+ again, surely one day he just goes bang and keeps on banging.

Mat0369

Dawson seemed to be just as much a ball use issue with Crouch in the team. He has had some monster DT scores and his SC score was huge on the weekend as well. He does seem like a value pick.

Trac and Oliver are both contenders for that late mid spot with the clunkers. Both should be had at a discount with huge upside.

Colliwobblers

Round 7: score 2313. Round rank 23,515. Overall slipped out to 10,139

Was down in Melbourne for Anzac day game, so missed all the outs/changes.

You cannot view this attachment.

Trades this week will include final boost.

Only concern with what I am doing is that it leaves one dud fwd. rook on field and no coin in the bank, but hopefully can fix that next week.

T. Brown to B. Dale (has looked very good for weeks)

T. Berry to J. Sweet (moves Livingstone fwd. - sweet on the pine). Meek has $50k to go up.

T.Powell to J. Dawson (Can't afford Rowell type unless I don't do Dale)

Means I miss Both of Rogers and Garcia, but I'm pretty stocked with rookies anyway and I grab Sweet this week and possibly hopefully Jones next week to replace Campbell or Nyuon on field FWD.

arbel

Sweet is an absolute must and the one that needs to come in with the Injury to Soldo. Just keep him until he maxes out or when Soldo returns can look at then. If your other rookies are good then it doesn't matter about missing one of Rogers/Garcia. Logically Garcia has the most upside or coin to make but it's a coinflip either way.

Ringo

If you went Massimo rather than Brown does that allow you to go to Rowell.  Not sure if any cash you have but Massimo gives you an extra 88k.  He was sub than managed which is why I traded him to Dale myself.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Ringo on Today at 01:02:38 PMIf you went Massimo rather than Brown does that allow you to go to Rowell.  Not sure if any cash you have but Massimo gives you an extra 88k.  He was sub than managed which is why I traded him to Dale myself.

It's $300 short of Rowell but would get me Merrett.

Probably a safer move, it's that average of Massimo with the 45 BE and the "managed" that's had me hold him, but dependent on teams of course.

I get the feeling Sammy is going to go Whammy and there might be an axe swung about at the hawks this week. Could be good for Massimo or irrelevant.

Browns BE is 65 but with a half decent score should drop to half that, so probably a wiser move to flick Massimo as you suggest.