INJURED PLAYERS DISCUSSION THREAD

Started by Ringo, March 23, 2015, 04:09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gigantor

Quote from: Raiden on August 30, 2015, 12:52:06 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 30, 2015, 09:13:04 AM
Quote from: enzedder on August 30, 2015, 06:19:50 AM
I might cop my first doughnut of the year next week at this rate.

Same for me. Have Lambert covering Fyfe but I would say Swanny won't play next week so will need Steele to return or Glenn, Kavanagh or Dale to get a look in

Silly question perhaps, although the GF is this week - Are we fielding teams next week for ranking purposes still?

Yes rd23 still counts for overall

Everyone complained about last years round 23 carnage so the powers that be actually listen and started the league matches a round early so the grandies were rd 22

Raiden

Quote from: Gigantor on August 30, 2015, 01:23:48 PM
Quote from: Raiden on August 30, 2015, 12:52:06 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 30, 2015, 09:13:04 AM
Quote from: enzedder on August 30, 2015, 06:19:50 AM
I might cop my first doughnut of the year next week at this rate.

Same for me. Have Lambert covering Fyfe but I would say Swanny won't play next week so will need Steele to return or Glenn, Kavanagh or Dale to get a look in

Silly question perhaps, although the GF is this week - Are we fielding teams next week for ranking purposes still?

Yes rd23 still counts for overall

Everyone complained about last years round 23 carnage so the powers that be actually listen and started the league matches a round early so the grandies were rd 22

Thanks for confirming mate.

PICCOLLO

Ross Lyon approaching AFL about fielding a 'b' team vs Port.

Mundy, neale, Sandi, see you next year.

enzedder

Quote from: PICCOLLO on August 30, 2015, 10:50:05 PM

I'm glad to see you've got Ibbo like me lol.
With Swan likely to be out I'll need to throw Lambert in the fwds, with Lambert in the forwards I'll need to throw Newnes in the mids for the first time this year, with Newnes in the mids I'll be playing N Brown and Hamling this week.
Like Freo I'll be playing my b team. Should have 22 but scraping the bottom of the barrel with Fyfe, Hodge and Swan on the pine.

blue

Quote from: enzedder on August 31, 2015, 10:37:15 AM
Quote from: PICCOLLO on August 30, 2015, 10:50:05 PM

I'm glad to see you've got Ibbo like me lol.
With Swan likely to be out I'll need to throw Lambert in the fwds, with Lambert in the forwards I'll need to throw Newnes in the mids for the first time this year, with Newnes in the mids I'll be playing N Brown and Hamling this week.
Like Freo I'll be playing my b team. Should have 22 but scraping the bottom of the barrel with Fyfe, Hodge and Swan on the pine.
Same boat 3 prems sitting on the bench with no trades left,

fanTCfool

Heartbreaking news, Sam Blease has retired after frequent concussions over the past few weeks.
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-08-31/one-and-done-for-speedy-cat-sam-blease

fanTCfool

For Carlton
- Yarran will miss the rest of the year after another Hamstring issue against the Giants on the weekend
- Docherty underwent surgery today on a troublesome hip, which has reportedly been an issue for the past few weeks.
http://www.carltonfc.com.au/news/2015-08-31/bioglan-injury-update-round-23

fanTCfool

Brodie Smith subbed off with an ankle injury midway through the third term
Edit: Recent talk suggests it may be precautionary, here's hoping he is right for the finals