Cardiomegaly 2015

Started by jvalles69, March 10, 2015, 01:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

timmyparso

Acres to Steven

and Krak to McKernan would work. Next week you could get a $120K RUC/FWD to you rucks (O'Brien) to allow you to swing McKernan into Ruck so you don't have to play Phillips.

Naismith to McKernan if you can afford (sorry, haven't check to see if this is affordable if you get Steven)

jvalles69

Quote from: timmyparso on July 01, 2015, 01:21:25 PM
Acres to Steven

and Krak to McKernan would work. Next week you could get a $120K RUC/FWD to you rucks (O'Brien) to allow you to swing McKernan into Ruck so you don't have to play Phillips.

Naismith to McKernan if you can afford (sorry, haven't check to see if this is affordable if you get Steven)

Steven of the Jack variety?  I like looking for value in my players so would prob more likely go for Montagna, Armitage or Pendles if I was to go for the keeper upgrade.

jvalles69

Looking at it more closely, I thinK it has to be Pendles, Adams could come crashing down against the Hawks and Pendles has been completely solid, Tags just misses out.

jvalles69

So a couple minor trade blunders, kept Martin so took a donut and traded Montagna in the end instead of Pendlebury, 30pt differential just in that, but moved up overall 500 places to around 2500.  Don't want to think what I woud've moved up if I had traded Martin to Jacobs and Pendles in as captain instead of Tags, but can't complain too much.

Def: Hodge, Boyd, Shaw, Newnes, Hibberd, Oxley (Clurey, Edwards)
Mid: Montagna, Beams, Priddis, Parker, Macrae, Wallis, Cripps, Dumont (Glenn, Amon)
Ruc: Martin, Goldstein (Phillips, Naismith)
For: Swan, Dusty, Titchell, Gray, Tex, McKernan (Byrne, Lambert)

This week looking at biting the bullet and trading out Martin, moving McKernan to rucks and bringing Steele into fwds.  2nd trade will be Cripps -> Lewis who I think has bottomed out and will return to form.  Any other thoughts?  It also leave me with 350K to double upgrade next week, prob Jacobs and Ablett/Rocky/Pendles, or Oxley up.

jvalles69

Leuenberger looks to be better value than Steele and playing Swans as the lone ruckman, lock and load.

Money

Yeah I agree bringing Leue in would be greater scoring potential and value than Steele (can't believe i just said that) and theres no harm in your other trade

jvalles69

Quote from: Money on July 06, 2015, 03:32:32 PM
Yeah I agree bringing Leue in would be greater scoring potential and value than Steele (can't believe i just said that) and theres no harm in your other trade

Thanks mate, plan for next week would be to try and squeeze in Rocky as well as Stef Martin or Jacobs, whichever I can afford.

jvalles69

Ranking: 1776

Def: Hodge, Boyd, Shaw, McVeigh, Hibberd, Newnes (Clurey, Edwards)
Mids: Lewis, Rockliff, Priddis, Macrae, Parker, Montagna, Jelwood, Lambert (Amon, Glenn)
Ruck: Goldstein, Jacobs (Naismith, Phillips)
Fwd: Swan, Martin, Mitchell, Gray, Bartel, Hunter (Knight, Byrne)

Trades used for round 19, Lewis and Hunter come in for Beams and Dumont. Thoughts if any? I know this forum isn't frequented that often.

chief007

reckon hunter is big risk vs big reward having said that he has a be of 2 so could make some serious coin are you going for league win? harmes could be worth a look from melbourne had 47 in just over a quarter as the sub so could get the chance to see what he can do???

jvalles69

Quote from: chief007 on August 05, 2015, 11:07:05 PM
reckon hunter is big risk vs big reward having said that he has a be of 2 so could make some serious coin are you going for league win? harmes could be worth a look from melbourne had 47 in just over a quarter as the sub so could get the chance to see what he can do???

I'm top of all of my leagues, but I'm going for overall like I usually do so the points help and yeah Hunter's BE is going to give him a big price rise.