Main Menu

Jeremy Cameron

Started by Ricochet, March 05, 2015, 06:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Just re-signed on a 5yr $5M deal. Huuuge signing for the club, well done

Pkbaldy

TomK

Apparently Adelaide's offer was 7 years, $8 million. As much as I would have loved him down here, it's great to see some loyalty.

AaronKirk

Quote from: Ricochet on March 05, 2015, 06:12:50 PM

He is worth every cent.

Ricochet

Quote from: AaronKirk on March 05, 2015, 07:39:29 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on March 05, 2015, 06:12:50 PM

He is worth every cent.
and some

Kellogscrunchynut

Certainly worth it unlike Scully.

Jroo

Quote from: TomK on March 05, 2015, 07:17:16 PM
Apparently Adelaide's offer was 7 years, $8 million. As much as I would have loved him down here, it's great to see some loyalty.
Surely if they're offering that Danger is gone?

But yep, great to see Jezza stay with the Giants.

TomK

Quote from: JROO8 on March 06, 2015, 01:06:39 PM
Perhaps, but apparently Danger was really in to Phil Davis before he re-signed to come back to Adelaide. I'm not sure he would be doing that if he was leaving or decided he was.

Also is a possibility Danger and Sloane knew we were (or still are) targeting a big name player and were just holding out to allow to club to offer an attractive deal to get them here and they would sign on after that.

Jroo

Quote from: TomK on March 06, 2015, 01:31:06 PM
Quote from: JROO8 on March 06, 2015, 01:06:39 PM
Perhaps, but apparently Danger was really in to Phil Davis before he re-signed to come back to Adelaide. I'm not sure he would be doing that if he was leaving or decided he was.

Also is a possibility Danger and Sloane knew we were (or still are) targeting a big name player and were just holding out to allow to club to offer an attractive deal to get them here and they would sign on after that.
Yeah heard that too, he wouldn't be doing that if he was leaving.

I don't think they could afford Cameron, if they kept Sloane and Danger.

Trindacut

This bloke, is a bit of a dog. Leads with his elbows and reckon he's broken a second jaw tonight. Careless, High contact, Severe Impact. 4-6 weeks. They'll consider that this is the second time he's done this. This one wasn't off the ball, but he could see the other player and led with his elbows out. It wasn't a brace for impact, it wasn't the only way to contest this ball. Gooooooone.