2015 RULE DISCUSSION THREAD

Started by BB67th, August 12, 2015, 08:20:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusty00

Just a comment for discussion (or maybe a question for BB/Rico) regarding the vote on leadership groups.

I would assume there would be some leniency during the bye rounds as I think we are the only comp that plays regular games through the byes?

nostradamus

Quote from: Ricochet on September 14, 2015, 09:51:48 PM
Quote from: nostradamus on September 14, 2015, 09:35:12 PM
This might seem like a stupid question .......... but when does trading start ??

All other XV comps have started and there seems no logical reason why we haven't either.
As soon as everyone gets their votes on the rules man. Couldn't start trading until rules were finalised just in case new rules changed peoples views on players/strategies/trades.

Yeah l understand about needing to get any rule changes done ......... just a shame we didnt do it in a more timely manner like other comps did

Ricochet

Quote from: nostradamus on September 14, 2015, 10:02:50 PM
This might seem like a stupid question .......... but when does trading start ??

All other XV comps have started and there seems no logical reason why we haven't either.
As soon as everyone gets their votes on the rules man. Couldn't start trading until rules were finalised just in case new rules changed peoples views on players/strategies/trades.

Yeah l understand about needing to get any rule changes done ......... just a shame we didnt do it in a more timely manner like other comps did
We're only a week later? We've got ages to do trades man. Tbh I'm kinda glad all comps don't open their trade windows at the same time, I'd end up going crazy trying to keep up with all the pms :P

EDIT: We're a week behind WXVs, and 4 days behind EXVs. Just feels like longer because we're the last to open :)

Ricochet

Quote from: Rusty00 on September 14, 2015, 10:00:49 PM
Just a comment for discussion (or maybe a question for BB/Rico) regarding the vote on leadership groups.

I would assume there would be some leniency during the bye rounds as I think we are the only comp that plays regular games through the byes?
I'll have a chat to BB mate

BB67th

Quote from: nostradamus on September 14, 2015, 10:02:50 PM

Hopefully it isn't too much of an inconvenience to start the trade period a week later. Most coaches have already responded to votes, so hopefully tomorrow we can get the last few votes in and open up the trade window!

Quote from: Rusty00 on September 14, 2015, 10:00:49 PM

If the leadership group rule does get voted in, there would be leniency in the bye rounds and with injuries to players.

And with that I think I might lock this thread now as we should get the last few votes in tomorrow and then we can get trading started.