Hilton Cartwright (Free Transfer)

All-Rounders
Glenn Maxwell (600k)
Sean Abbott (500k)
Alex Gregory (30k)
D'arcy Short (BIG BASH EXCLUSIVE 1k)

Wicketkeepers
Matthew Wade (417k)
Kumar Sangakarra (BIG BASH EXCLUSIVE 205k)
Ryan Carters (100k)

Bowlers
Jason Behrendorff (550k)
Simon Mackin (275k)
Fawad Ahmed (150k)
Stuart Broad (BIG BASH EXCLUSIVE 100k)
Luke Feldman (75k)
Trent Copeland (50k)
Adil Rashid (BIG BASH EXCLUSIVE 30k)
Ryan Lees (15k)
Mitchell Johnson (10k)
Clint McKay (10k)
Ben Dwarshius (1k)

PowerBug

I have Abbott as an All Rounder BP, he's batting at 7 for NSW and is in the top 7 for the Sixers which is enough to suggest AR to me

BratPack

Quote from: PowerBug on February 16, 2015, 05:15:35 PM
I have Abbott as an All Rounder BP, he's batting at 7 for NSW and is in the top 7 for the Sixers which is enough to suggest AR to me

Fair enough, fixed

BratPack

Quote"Method Behind The Madness" - BratPack
The first ever D6 Auction is winding down and one of the main talking points has been the tactics of the NT Kangaroos, who's squad numbers a massive 24 with still an outside chance at more to be added but manager BratPack insisted that there is a method behind his selections and bids

We came to this Auction with a set goal in mind, Get a couple of key franchise players and surround them with bargains and talent that compliments them, from the very start the two men we had in mind were Jason Behrendorff and Sean Abbott. Now unfortunately Jason's injury means we've had to scrap around for talent, but every man was chosen for a reason, some are going to form the nucleus of our club for seasons to come, some are signed because they're scoring well in shield cricket and some were simply to good to pass up for the price, but every player here was chosen because we wanted them in the end, after all it's always better to have too many choices than too few"

Time will tell if the "hoarding" strategy of the Kangaroos will work but they certainly seem confident they can stand up to any team in the comp

BratPack

SEASON 1: NEW CHALLENGES, NEW HORIZONS
The Northern Territory Kangaroos once again will take their team into battle for season 1 of the D6 league. Hoping to improve on the promise shown last season.

The season officially began with the pre-season auction and the Kangaroos added three players to their line up to replace both delisted and retired players. The first signing was WA and Australian Paceman Mitchell Johnson for 10k, later to be join by young all-rounder Alex Gregory (30k) and Paceman Ryan Lees (15k) as most teams elected to keep a good chunk of money aside for the upcoming T20 auction.

Manager BratPack though was happy with the NT haul "We whiffed on a couple that would have been nice but this Auction was all about consolidating our depth, we already have a strong nucleus and some strong players. We had 5 major targets, plus a couple of minors at the price, maybe 6 or 7 all up and ended up getting 3 of them. With the other teams and managers we were up against I'll take that"

BratPack

BIG BASH. BIG SIGNINGS

The NT Kangaroos finalized their line up for the First Big Bash league in the T20 player auction this week, adding 5 contracts to their lineup for the upcoming Big Bash games.

The Kangaroos went for a blend of proven talent and young blood, with their marquee signing being South African All-Rounder Jacques Kallis for 350k, the Kangaroos also added West Indian pair Chris Gayle and Dwayne Bravo and young batting talents Craig Simmons and Jono Dean.

Manager BratPack was extremely pleased with the haul  "I think this Auction went just about perfectly for us, we targeted Kallis and Gayle from the start, Bravo was exceptionally underpriced, Simmons is underrated and I think Jono Dean will surprise a few people"