Rules discussion thread

Started by PowerBug, February 12, 2015, 03:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrads

I think that there should still be slight HGA during the Shield season, and to cater for the fact there is an uneven amount of rounds then just have no HGA in the last round or something.

I also think HGA in the T20 comp should flow on to finals. In the real Big Bash, the HGA during finals is probably accentuated due to larger crowd numbers. Also like the fluctuating system.

nrich102

Quote from: Scrads on July 28, 2015, 09:07:06 PM
I think that there should still be slight HGA during the Shield season, and to cater for the fact there is an uneven amount of rounds then just have no HGA in the last round or something.
In some of the XVs comps they have a rivalry round and theres no HGA there, we could work on something there.

PowerBug

I also think HGA in the T20 comp should flow on to finals. In the real Big Bash, the HGA during finals is probably accentuated due to larger crowd numbers. Also like the fluctuating system.
The final of the BBL last season was at neutral venue I was thinking about that when making that comment. Seems as if the final has gone back to HGA this year so i guess that it can roll on :)

Scrads

Quote from: nrich102 on July 28, 2015, 09:37:43 PM
In some of the XVs comps they have a rivalry round and theres no HGA there, we could work on something there.

The best part is they write themselves!

SA v VIC
NSW v QLD

I guess NT v ACT for territory v territory and WA v TAS because they are the lefotvers :P or it could be NT v TAS for north v south and ACT v WA for east v west

PowerBug

Quote from: Scrads on July 28, 2015, 11:18:02 PM
Quote from: nrich102 on July 28, 2015, 09:37:43 PM

The best part is they write themselves!

SA v VIC
NSW v QLD

I guess NT v ACT for territory v territory and WA v TAS because they are the lefotvers :P or it could be NT v TAS for north v south and ACT v WA for east v west
WA vs SA
VIC vs TAS
NSW vs ACT
QLD vs NT?

Alternatively managers could choose their own rivals