ARCHIVE 2016

Started by LordSneeze, February 02, 2015, 05:09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Sounds exciting LS but this old timer having a bit of trouble getting his head around it especially some of the newer innovations. Will learn as it gets going and congratulations for the new initiative which differs from other comps here well done.
As it gets going do you think you will need a different board for all of this. If so let me know and mods can arrange.

djbics

Wow LS, gotta admit you have outdone yourself here mate, that looks incredible!  Any support you need I'm sure everyone will be happy to help out, but you're on the verge of creating a super standout competition (if it wasn't already).  Watch the registrations come pouring in for next season!!  Well done again mate!

Ringo

All being well we will set up a separate board for this competition so we can differentiate the topics. Great Incentives started by LS

LordSneeze

Quote from: Ringo on June 03, 2017, 06:24:37 PM
All being well we will set up a separate board for this competition so we can differentiate the topics. Great Incentives started by LS

Thanks. Hopefully this will make it easier for everyone to keep track of the different aspects in play.

Brilliant round for the leagues with the League Rankings jumping massively. Pretty high cutoff for the top 10 this week too.

PowerBug

Hopefully in for some more medal points seeing as I topped Div 2 this round. Doubt I got the highest through all the leagues though.