Season 0: The Prologue

Started by PowerBug, January 29, 2015, 01:13:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrads

Jay

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on March 27, 2015, 10:44:24 PM
The better Hussey? Are you kidding me
Mike had more talent in his pinky finger than David.

Not to say that Dave wasn't a very good cricketer. Mike is just on another level ;)

R.Griffen

Quote from: Jayman on March 28, 2015, 08:23:26 AM

Not to say that Dave wasn't a very good cricketer. Mike is just on another level ;)

Some just disagree with that, Mike was extremely good, but Dave just never got the opportunity same as Brad Hodge and other guys who have retired that were dominating domestic in the 1997-2010 era

Jay

Quote from: R.Griffen on March 28, 2015, 10:14:43 AM

Some just disagree with that, Mike was extremely good, but Dave just never got the opportunity same as Brad Hodge and other guys who have retired that were dominating domestic in the 1997-2010 era
They have almost identical shield stats, but then you have to consider that Huss played mainly as an opener in shield cricket. Much harder to average 52 as an opener than in the middle order.

Mike better average in both limited overs formats too whether it be international or state cricket.

R.Griffen

Quote from: Jayman on March 28, 2015, 10:42:55 AM
Quote from: R.Griffen on March 28, 2015, 10:14:43 AM

They have almost identical shield stats, but then you have to consider that Huss played mainly as an opener in shield cricket. Much harder to average 52 as an opener than in the middle order.

Mike better average in both limited overs formats too whether it be international or state cricket.

Mike the better batsman, I really valued Daves bowling. Always looked dangerous

Nige

Beery's been axed by WA.  :(

PowerBug

Wow interesting :o

I actually thought about this in the morning. Just started Uni holidays so will get around to putting something up for everyone in the next two weeks