Main Menu

S27: FanFooty U19 Best XI

Started by PowerBug, May 29, 2015, 05:41:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Hello hello hello, long time promise no deliver until now. Everyone should be aware as to how these things work, I won't need to explain it.

The rules to follow:
- The player must have been in your side for at least 2 seasons (Bought on or before the 1st November 2014)
- An exception to this rule is if the player is your Youth Pull

You are encouraged to not vote for your own player. If the nominations get too large then I will be the one who decides who makes it to the poll and who doesn't.

Nominations will be opened very soon and they will run until the end of Tuesday 2nd June. Polls will open on the 3rd June and run until midnight Sunday the 7th. A 5th bowler/12th man poll will be run afterwards, and also any tied polls will also be re-run, please check in with this thread for any updates.

Cheers all, and pull Sri Lankan :D

PowerBug

Season 27 team:
1. Dylan Rebbeck
2. Forward Mpariwa
3. Raphael Corke
4. Granville Cornford
5. Jeffery Wyatt
6. Imtiyaz Yasin
7. Hans Kamphuis (rfm, AR)
8. Dominic Gibbons (lws)
9. Charles Thiessens (rfs)
10. Sushrut Pandey (rm)
11. Mustafa Nasser (rf)
12th man. Hakim Odinga (lfm)

BratPack

PowerBug

I really didn't think I would need to hold your hand through this voting process, I thought you guys were interested enough in U19s and FTP to vote. Voting has been extended until the 10th so everyone can get their votes in.

DazBurg

Quote from: PowerBug on June 07, 2015, 12:43:25 PM
I really didn't think I would need to hold your hand through this voting process, I thought you guys were interested enough in U19s and FTP to vote. Voting has been extended until the 10th so everyone can get their votes in.
well that's because it really is only about 4 teams that count for the FF FTP U19's :P

Cookie311993

Quote from: DazBurg on June 07, 2015, 04:25:25 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on June 07, 2015, 12:43:25 PM
well that's because it really is only about 4 teams that count for the FF FTP U19's :P

I'm included this season though :)

PowerBug