Main Menu

Chubby Col.

Started by anchorman, January 13, 2015, 01:11:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Quote from: Purple 77 on February 06, 2015, 11:36:02 AM
As I said at the time, the day that Sylvia left... I haven't been that happy since Cale went to West Coast  :P

Difference is, we gave up next to nothing and chucked him on a rookie wage :P

valkorum

Big Mac

I don't think he is struggling at all - imo he has just lost his passion for the game and is riding his contract out

Ricochet

He had complications with his ankle after surgery, and obviously wasn't as strict over christmas as he should have been. That along with missing most of the pre-xmas preseason has put him way behind. Especially after the much higher level of preseason Ross has put the boys through this year. This is a prime example of why preseasons are so important in setting up teams/players for the year

anchorman

Quote from: Ricochet on February 06, 2015, 05:54:22 PM
He had complications with his ankle after surgery, and obviously wasn't as strict over christmas as he should have been. That along with missing most of the pre-xmas preseason has put him way behind. Especially after the much higher level of preseason Ross has put the boys through this year. This is a prime example of why preseasons are so important in setting up teams/players for the year
Ric, I hope you are not using that as an excuse for Sylvia.
Remember he was sent back for the same reasons last season. He just hasn't grasped the idea that he is no longer at Melbourne FC.
Even if he couldn't run, surely he could ride the bike. Do body exercises to make sure he didn't load up that, those spare tyres. There are more than one way to skin a cat.
He is just bone lazy. He is G O N E.
He will not see the end of the season out. He will not like playing ressies for Peel.

Ricochet

Quote from: anchorman on February 06, 2015, 08:01:03 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on February 06, 2015, 05:54:22 PM
Ric, I hope you are not using that as an excuse for Sylvia.
Remember he was sent back for the same reasons last season. He just hasn't grasped the idea that he is no longer at Melbourne FC.
Even if he couldn't run, surely he could ride the bike. Do body exercises to make sure he didn't load up that, those spare tyres. There are more than one way to skin a cat.
He is just bone lazy. He is G O N E.
He will not see the end of the season out. He will not like playing ressies for Peel.
Not at all man, no excuses here. Was simply a statement about the importance of full preseasons.

anchorman

He should have thought of that before he arrived all padded up last season. He has done nothing to help himself.
He has only himself to blame.
He had the chance for a full PS last year yet blew it.
Bye Bye Col.

Capper

Quote from: Ricochet on February 06, 2015, 01:22:14 PM
Quote from: tabs on February 06, 2015, 01:14:33 PM
Bye bye Col.

Freo havent had much luck with trading in fwds
Yeh we haven't. Although Syliva is the only one that has cost us. The others we have grabbed cheaply
What about that guy from the pies i think? cant remember his name

tbagrocks

Quote from: tabs on February 09, 2015, 06:51:16 PM
Bye bye Col.

Yeh we haven't. Although Syliva is the only one that has cost us. The others we have grabbed cheaply
Paul Medhurst. Wasn't as bad as Sylvia :P  had a good season or two at the Dockers from memory!

Boy oh boy Colin, go and get a real job now ::)

Kellogscrunchynut

Bye bye Col.

Jack Anthony, had a decent kick for goal on him but that was about it.

Mat0369

valkorum

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 09, 2015, 07:22:50 PM
Bye bye Col.

Paul Medhurst. Wasn't as bad as Sylvia :P  had a good season or two at the Dockers from memory!

Boy oh boy Colin, go and get a real job now ::)

Paul Medhurst was at Freo first before being traded to Collingwood.  Just clarifying that one.

We traded in Jack Anthony who was useless.

Capper

Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on February 09, 2015, 07:59:09 PM
Bye bye Col.

Jack Anthony, had a decent kick for goal on him but that was about it.
Yeah that was the bloke. Cost freo a bit in cash to get him and get rid of him as well

valkorum

Capper

Well those burgers aren't going to eat themselves