Main Menu

i5s General Discussion

Started by Holz, January 07, 2015, 11:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nas

Quote from: Ziplock on September 08, 2015, 05:02:43 PM
Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on September 08, 2015, 01:48:16 PM
I know its only just finished and you're probably enjoying the break  ;D

Just want to know if this comp is continuing on next year and if it is any idea if we will keep players or re-draft all new ones ?

Thanks OZ   :)

I think the plan was if the comp continues that every team keeps 3 players then we redraft?

Yep pretty sure that was it.

Football Factory

Yeah it was mate .. but wasn't sure if it was set in concrete or not ..sounds really hard to get to work but i could be wrong ?  :)

How would the other players be selected ? don't think it could be groups of 3 AFL teams again as it would depend on how many players got kept from each team. Some teams will be massacred  :o

Ziplock

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on September 08, 2015, 06:02:11 PM
Yeah it was mate .. but wasn't sure if it was set in concrete or not ..sounds really hard to get to work but i could be wrong ?  :)

How would the other players be selected ? don't think it could be groups of 3 AFL teams again as it would depend on how many players got kept from each team. Some teams will be massacred  :o

Just rank everyone. Like if there's 6 drafts, go from the highest averaging SC player down and rank 1-6, then 7th becomes group 1, 8 group 2 etc. etc.

Ziplock

So, what's happening with this?

Nige

At this stage, I'm not sure how committed I'll be to running this as I really struggled with it at about the halfway point. I know nrich was also quite busy and couldn't devote as much time to the admin work as he would have liked too. In the end, Oss had to pick up the slack and he's even more busy than he was then as far as I know.

As far as the coaches go, we still need like 48 coaches or whatever the number was (can't remember off the top of my head) and that's a huge commitment, we had slackers and some coaches have since moved on or already informed of their desire not to continue.

I think I'll send a PM in the new year to gauge interest in season two of i5s but I can't promise anything.

Football Factory

Its a lot of work for the mods involved, not easy to keep the motivation going through the whole year updating stuff with everything else going on. I wasn't too keen on the i5 concept at the start but I really liked the group format, kept me interested right till the end.

GM

I have enough on my plate next year , so I will have to give
I5's a miss in 2016.
Thanks for your hard work.