Main Menu

Birthday List

Started by Grazz, January 06, 2015, 01:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

July clearly the best month. The 2nd for me :)

R.Griffen

Quote from: Biff Tannen on January 07, 2015, 04:03:40 PM
Quote from: R.Griffen on January 07, 2015, 09:28:08 AM
Quote from: Biff Tannen on January 06, 2015, 10:56:26 PM
July 25th

July best month for sure :3

Best date for sure too, add me to that

I know so many people born between the 24th and 26th it's crazy. My brother was born on the same day as me just two years later!

I've got an uncle and 2 friends between those dates aswell

Pkbaldy

I was expect a lot more Valentines babies, seems like Grazz is the only chance of being one  :P

At school we had like 11 (out of about 55) in my year level who were born between the 8th-18th of November. So we called them Valentines babies haha.

Football Factory

20/4

Should have some star sign leagues  ;D

Grazz

Quote from: Pkbaldy on January 08, 2015, 09:17:27 AM
I was expect a lot more Valentines babies, seems like Grazz is the only chance of being one  :P

At school we had like 11 (out of about 55) in my year level who were born between the 8th-18th of November. So we called them Valentines babies haha.

I like Valentines baby better than what my Dad used to say, he always said i was a to much Scotch baby.  ???

LaHug

Fixed mine. Solid list going though.

Hellopplz

I love how Cicjose is there along with Whatlez, were big parts on the forum even if they had their detractors.

The_Captain

Quote from: Hellopplz on February 17, 2015, 10:57:54 PM
I love how Cicjose is there along with Whatlez, were big parts on the forum even if they had their detractors.

I wonder if they ever made second accounts? Didn't mind whatlez. Cijose.... On the other hand.....

Capper

Quote from: The_Captain on February 17, 2015, 11:34:55 PM

I wonder if they ever made second accounts? Didn't mind whatlez. Cijose.... On the other hand.....
Lez got kicked for having multiple accounts

The_Captain

Quote from: tabs on February 18, 2015, 12:58:06 PM

really? What other accounts he have? How they stop him signing up again? the IP address or something?

What about the slasher.... Hes had about 50 accounts lol. this guy> ////////////////////////////

Capper

Quote from: The_Captain on February 18, 2015, 01:11:51 PM

really? What other accounts he have? How they stop him signing up again? the IP address or something?

What about the slasher.... Hes had about 50 accounts lol. this guy> ////////////////////////////
most know who he is

Chingy T was lez's other account

The_Captain

Quote from: tabs on February 18, 2015, 01:15:53 PM
Quote from: The_Captain on February 18, 2015, 01:11:51 PM

most know who he is

Chingy T was lez's other account

Spose easy enough to tell by the way he talks haha.

nrich102

There were also some whatley and whatlex guys going round years back.

The_Captain

Quote from: nrich102 on February 19, 2015, 07:54:13 AM
There were also some whatley and whatlex guys going round years back.

Ahaha copy cats hey!

Grufflez

Weak, if you stuff up and say something that is stupid or turns out to be completely wrong own it son, own it. No retries in life  ;D :P ::) :o :-X  BTW birthday is 14th of June, don't spend over 50$ or i will feel guilty about not buying you anything!