Darts World Championship's 2015

Started by R.Griffen, December 19, 2014, 12:30:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

R.Griffen

The world darts champions start at 6am aest only a few hours away with the tournement finishing the 5th of January early morning in Australia. This is one of the first world championships of 2015 any athlete can win! So who is going to win...

http://www.pdc.tv/world-darts-championship

Michael Van Gerwen is the number 1 player currently with Phil 'The Power' Taylor is a 16 time world champion but suffed a shock early exit last year

I think Robert Thorton is a chance to win he is my smokie to win this time last year he was under the weather and this year has been very up and down

Anyone else follow darts? Who's your pick to win

Grazz

I like watching it mate and play regularly with Dudge but as to who will win it i really couldn't say.

RaisyDaisy

I'm a massive Darts fan and watch the Championship every year

Don't know why, but I've always been a Gary Anderson fan, and would love to see him win it

I'm going to the Darts next month at Etihad too. I went this year and it was such an awesome night so expecting the same next month

R.Griffen

Yep I also went to the darts this year but sadly can't go this time

Anderson is great always seems to be in the game with the amount of 180s he scores

But as we saw this morning if you watched, anything can happen

Kellogscrunchynut

Looks like the best thing to go and see, really keen to go one day when I can afford it.

R.Griffen

Australia's best Simon Whitlock had a disapointing match and lost 3-1 to an unseeded player, Good news is that 2 Australians Lawance Ryder and Kyle Anderson are through to the second round 

stew42

R.Griffen

What a game of Darts we witness this morning. An epic match one of the best of all time and it happen to be the final

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: R.Griffen on January 05, 2015, 11:03:10 AM
What a game of Darts we witness this morning. An epic match one of the best of all time and it happen to be the final

I am so damn happy!!

Anderson has always been my favourite Dart Player, and he finally has a title after always being so close!