Main Menu

Exteam feature not working

Started by The_Captain, December 29, 2012, 01:16:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Captain

Wondering how everyones team picker is working? Mine is shocking. Only gives the option of 25 players, has no prices unless choosing players individually, doesnt have gc of gws included. No new rookies. Its pretty bad. Is this only happening for me ? Or everyone else?

kilbluff1985

are you talking about the fanplanner or something else?

Ringo

Fanplanner is working fine so not sure what system you are talking about noto07

I have also found the spreadsheet in this thread quite useful more so than fan planner thanks to Presto.

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,70145.0.html

The_Captain

Quote from: Ringo on December 29, 2012, 09:53:02 AM
Fanplanner is working fine so not sure what system you are talking about noto07

I have also found the spreadsheet in this thread quite useful more so than fan planner thanks to Presto.

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,70145.0.html

Yers ringo, for both sc and dt. The fanplanner does not work for me. Only lets me choose players individually. Rather annoying. May use that spread sheet for sc. Cheers for the link

m0nty

Quote from: noto07 on December 29, 2012, 01:16:12 AM
Wondering how everyones team picker is working? Mine is shocking. Only gives the option of 25 players, has no prices unless choosing players individually, doesnt have gc of gws included. No new rookies. Its pretty bad. Is this only happening for me ? Or everyone else?

Sounds like you're using the Exteam feature, not the Fanplanner. Try the Fanplanner link on the front page.

The_Captain

Quote from: m0nty on December 31, 2012, 01:33:56 AM
Quote from: noto07 on December 29, 2012, 01:16:12 AM

Sounds like you're using the Exteam feature, not the Fanplanner. Try the Fanplanner link on the front page.

Yes Monty, you were correct. I was using the wrong thing.. Thanks for your help mate :)