Ringos Team Thread 2024

Started by Ringo, January 25, 2024, 10:26:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Quote from: Colliwobblers on May 20, 2024, 04:20:14 PMSame score as me.

Option one or two for sure Butters would be nice, easy decision if teams leaves one of the bubble rooks out.

I'm considering holding wilson for his scoring and losing a non playing rook instead, lack of cash gain hurts but so will the byes without cover. I'm not sure 4/4/4/4 for fielded players is possible with so many bench rooks not playing, though I haven't tried to do the math yet. My "current onfield" bye structure is 4/4/5/8.

Possible maybe if nothing goes wrong.
So adding further options so posting all here
Option 1
Wilson and Fyfe to Freijah and Richards leaving $681k in kitty. Nice for upgrades.
Option 2
Wilson and Fyfe to Freijah and Butters leaves 166k cash and gets another prem
Option 3
Clohessy and Fyfe to Phillips and Butters leaves 86k in kitty Phillips a week early but probably can wait a week.
Option 4
Clark/Rogers and Fyfe to Freijah and Chad Warner. Do not have enough for Butters but was looking at players under 600k that may be a keeper. Option does not give me sufficient cash for Butters
Option 5
Clark/Rogers and Fyfe to Freijah and Jackson.  Reid moves to mids
Wait for teams and if Rogers not named he will be one to go although Clark may bleed cash.
Can via DPP get Richards over Freijah.
Think maybe option 2 v option 5

Bully

How close is Warner to DPP? That would certainly influence my decision.

Goosey

I always like to try an improve the team each week, so I like Option 3, not that I have Wilson but I think he is probably better to hold than Clohesy?

Having said that I like to trade one up one down, due to my lack of free cash, I will be doing a double downgrade this week with the hope of an upgrade next week.

Mat0369

Can you do something like Sweet and Fyfe to Neale and Richards? Neale may not be ideal with the bye next week but he has had some monster scores and will play the rest of the byes