The Never again list

Started by crowls, December 06, 2016, 08:54:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eaglesman

Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on January 27, 2017, 01:04:45 PM
:'(

Shane Mumford.   Missed the second half of 2015 after averaging 113 in 2014 and dropped his average back to 98 last year.
A bit curious though, will the new 3rd man up rule have a positive, negative or no effect on him ??                  :-\

Funny I just posted that if gonna pay up for rucks can only be goldy and Gawn, but gee if you know this bloke would stay on the park for 22 he could rival the other two lads imo
Think the death of third man helps

PICCOLLO

Elliot Yeo was my burn man last year.

My rank plummetted late last yr with this spud dropping marks, going missing and playing on into open goals and getting tackled.

Kenny27

Ollie Wines

Cant believe how much time he spends on the pine.

So frustrating, guess it was a good excuse to get a beer out of the fridge everytime though.   :D

bowyanger

Ive been lucky to not have BCrouch sting me - I had him in my draft last week - common sense has prevailed.....a no go until he strings 2 solid seasons together....some people are just injury prone or their fitness team don't manage them very well

Missy Higgins - bobbed his head up again this year....no way - even if he was killing the pig & averaging 110 at rd 10 still...I just wouldn't do it out of principle - has burnt me twice over the years

Rich - burnt me twice also - Ive stopped believing

CRioli - so tempting with new midfield - does roll through the guts sometimes and played pretty much every game last year, does lots of tackles and a very accurate kick
Does go missing in games and as a Hawks supporter I get nervous every time I see him running someone down

Buddy - Past his best I think, was at his best as a quick, agile 6'6" young gazelle. Now is older & beefier, contested marking has never been his thing - he seems to be improving at it though

Ablett - time for me to move on.....gets the sooks.....wants to go home.....wasted 3 trades on him last year I think

bowyanger

Quote from: Kenny27 on January 28, 2017, 11:52:52 AM
Ollie Wines

So frustrating, guess it was a good excuse to get a beer out of the fridge everytime though.   :D

Bit rough mate - he is 22....wont hit his prime for another 2 years

Its not like the plebs around him make it easier for him either

GoLions

Quote from: Kenny27 on January 28, 2017, 11:52:52 AM
Ollie Wines

Tbh I reckon this year could be the one he goes bang haha, was surprised at how many were all over him last year though. As already mentioned, he's still young. Can see him pushing 110 very very soon though.

uncleswagy

lance franklin never again

but watch me trade him in again around round 10

KK could be become the greatest player of all time but i still wont forgive after i picked him over doco to start last year

crowls

Quote from: uncleswagy on January 29, 2017, 06:39:19 PM

KK could be become the greatest player of all time but i still wont forgive after i picked him over doco to start last year
;D ;D   kk over doc.    ouch !!!!

uncleswagy

Quote from: crowls on January 29, 2017, 10:52:01 PM
Quote from: uncleswagy on January 29, 2017, 06:39:19 PM

;D ;D   kk over doc.    ouch !!!!

base that solely on the theory that carlton would be a poor team and it would be harder to score points, never using that theory again

Egg. On. Face

sidvicious

Sandilands

And guess who is my current R2
Why do I do it to myself

NickyBoy

Marcos83

Mate im thinking same way...and his my r2 atm....will surely be rested ALOT during the year. So even if he plays every game its the same as being injured for a few rounds.

But it is Sandilands.