Main Menu

Carlton Pre-Season Discussion and News

Started by Master Q, January 25, 2014, 01:40:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Thought I'd make a thread for us Carlton fans to chat in the Pre-Season.

Our NAB Challenge games are against North in Ballarat (If I find someone to go with I might make the trek from Melbourne) and Adelaide Crows at Etihad.

According to this article, all players on the list should return back to training on the 28th.

Daisy is also very happy with his ankle. A round one return would be great for the Blues and our fantasy teams!

Mat0369

Don't forget the practice match against the Doggies at Visy on the 7th of March. That is still one of my favourite grounds to watch footy at and you can generally go for a kick after the game. The turf is pretty much immaculate

Master Q

Ah forgot about that Matt. Good pick up  ;)

Vinny

I think yourself, Matt and I are the only active Blues supporters but still good thread Q!

Good to hear about Daisy, on the Carlton YouTube channel, they do pre-season updated every now and then which is good. Daisy was in the most recent one and he said he is travelling well although his training has been limited.

What are some things you are hoping for in 2014? Maybe go with 3.

- Murphy to step up and get back to his best.
- Levi to get his kicking right, add that with his already awesome mark and it would be sick.
- Yarran to take it to the next level and step up in place of Betts (Same goes for Garlett.)

Master Q

3 is a crowd!  ;)

-I'd like to see us push for Top 4. Think it will be tough but I'm sick of settling for "Top 8"
- New guys emerge - Cripps, Graham and Bell
- I'd also love to see Murphy return to being one of the premier midfielders. A 'productive' year from Judd would be good as well.

kilbluff1985

i can send blues123 over here if you want lol

Vinny

Quote from: Master Q on January 25, 2014, 12:54:22 PM
3 is a crowd!  ;)

-I'd like to see us push for Top 4. Think it will be tough but I'm sick of settling for "Top 8"
- New guys emerge - Cripps, Graham and Bell
- I'd also love to see Murphy return to being one of the premier midfielders. A 'productive' year from Judd would be good as well.
Hahaha.

Yeah that's true, excited to see those kids.

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 25, 2014, 01:01:28 PM
i can send blues123 over here if you want lol
Haha no thanks man.

Frankfaust1

Quote from: vinny on January 25, 2014, 12:13:26 PM
I think yourself, Matt and I are the only active Blues supporters but still good thread Q!

Naw, I'm a bluesfan too, but way up the bush and nothing much I feel I can contribute to discussion. An avid reader of Blues related discussion, though. Cheers.

nrich102

Mat0369

Nige

Bit of off-field news...

There's a new Judd.

Vinny

LF

Master Q

muzza3465

I'm a blues man myself vin and I like to read allot of the great information
on this web sight but also feel I haven't got allot to add plus spelling is shocking
I too would love to aim for top 4 rather than  hoping for top 8, would love
t o see wait stay on the ground all season and produce what we know he
can.