Wright vs Warren

Started by fmattie21, March 04, 2010, 01:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fmattie21

Wright ($198,800) or Warren ($234,800)

Who is better value out of these two? I think they are both going to be big risers in DT but not sure which one would have a stable spot in the North Melbourne line up.

Thoughts on these two players?

mdm90

wright is the better value here over warren but i dont think either of them are in norths best 22 right now

Blueboys

fmattie21

Quote from: Blueboys on March 04, 2010, 01:32:14 PM
Better to play a rookie

that naivety shows your team will have no uniqueness blueboys .... I've seen your other comments on other posts ... how about you try helping people instead of spreading your failure.

JackBeQuick

Quote from: fmattie21 on March 04, 2010, 01:42:06 PM
Quote from: Blueboys on March 04, 2010, 01:32:14 PM
Better to play a rookie

that naivety shows your team will have no uniqueness blueboys .... I've seen your other comments on other posts ... how about you try helping people instead of spreading your failure.
burn.

boxfactory

Yes old boy, I've been pondering young Wright myself. Thought he might be a nice little earner.  Everyone seems to be pointing @ JZ but Im erring on the side of Wright as he is cheaper and If preseason is anything to go a better scorer. Go for it I say!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: mdm90 on March 04, 2010, 01:20:40 PM
wright is the better value here over warren but i dont think either of them are in norths best 22 right now

both are good value and in the 22. scott has high raps on wright and has bulked up during the pre season. warren looks to be a good forward option for them and will be kicked to alot since hale is the only other option there.