Main Menu

When would you bring Kerr back?

Started by Bluke, March 28, 2011, 04:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluke

I'm of the mind that Kerr would be better off coming back against Sydney at Subi rather than flying him to AAMI and facing a potential matchup with Kane Cornes.

Would give him one more week in the WAFL for match fitness.

However, if he really is fit and raring. He could give us the grunt to really push Port.

Thoughts?

valkorum

I think bring him back and play him in the forward line (LeCras' spot) for the first few weeks.  He can be creative up forward and will ease his body in to the game.  I wouldnt think he would be tagged as bad as if he were in the middle

Bluke

Quote from: valkorum on March 28, 2011, 04:15:23 PM
I think bring him back and play him in the forward line (LeCras' spot) for the first few weeks.  He can be creative up forward and will ease his body in to the game.  I wouldnt think he would be tagged as bad as if he were in the middle

I think he would fill the void left by Lecras nicely. I'd say you're right about that Valk, although Kerr seemed to think he would be injected straight back into the midfield in a recent interview with Channel 7. What Kerr wants and what Kerr gets may be markedly different. For our sake I really hope he can overcome the problems he has had with taggers, would go along way to lifting us off the bottom of the ladder. Although, at least for this week we are higher up than Freo which is some consolation  haha

valkorum