Main Menu

My man Walker Captain

Started by tbagrocks, May 12, 2012, 03:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Unfortunately have a conference this Sat so wll miss the game bu I expect, in the sun at the AO, my boy the Great one t have a field day against the "Tired" Saints! 6+ goals for my man

tbagrocks

Well it's a frogging huge match this week against a spirited young running skilful Giants! both teams 5-2 so it's a real bewty!

Texan is just about to warm up imo! He's set to regain full confidence and what a showdown between the two herculean full forwards, Tex and the Beast (Cameron)

Honestly, it could be the forward who has the better day that wins it for their team! If the crows can match their run :P

powersuperkents

More a Betts man so far this season  ;)

Tominator

how do you guys think he's going as skipper this year?

Sometimes I think he's brilliant in the role, then other times I feel like he's not right for it :-\

Grazz

Quote from: Tominator on June 26, 2015, 10:22:24 PM

Sometimes I think he's brilliant in the role, then other times I feel like he's not right for it :-\

Feel a bit the same tbh mate. It's tough when your a big forward though. We certainly haven't helped him either the way we put the ball in there. Should of gone to Sloane but Walshy wanted Tex.

Tominator

Quote from: Grazz on June 26, 2015, 11:11:36 PM
Quote from: Tominator on June 26, 2015, 10:22:24 PM

Feel a bit the same tbh mate. It's tough when your a big forward though. We certainly haven't helped him either the way we put the ball in there. Should of gone to Sloane but Walshy wanted Tex.

I agree, Sloane seemed the logical choice. I'm still not 100% convinced on Walsh, he seems like a bit of an odd character, but long as we make finals I don't care how he coaches

tbagrocks

That's 100 Games people!!

Well done champ! 8)

tbagrocks

No doubt the Great one was back last week with plenty of marks, just needs to bang confidence in his set shots again!!

Ive got a feeling he could tear Carlisle a new rear end! 8)

tbagrocks

A lazy 7 from the Great man! Pity champion data don't know how to rate greatness with a lousy 114 ::)

Grazz

Quote from: tbagrocks on August 23, 2015, 02:28:55 PM
A lazy 7 from the Great man! Pity champion data don't know how to rate greatness with a lousy 114 ::)

Big question is mate how will Tex go against WC and Cats defenders. Hopefully he's in some form now but stiffer opposition. 

Nige

He better pull out another bag, I'm relying on it.  :P

Jay

Quote from: Grazz on August 26, 2015, 02:35:46 AM

Big question is mate how will Tex go against WC and Cats defenders. Hopefully he's in some form now but stiffer opposition.
Good call mate, I think Tex is the key in our next two weeks!

Grazz

Quote from: Jayman on August 26, 2015, 11:58:57 AM
Quote from: Grazz on August 26, 2015, 02:35:46 AM

Good call mate, I think Tex is the key in our next two weeks!

Yeh his form will be pretty important to our chances the next two rounds, need him to kick a few and be dishing them out.

tbagrocks

Ok so he hasn't had his best goal scoring year. In fact, I think he left his kicking boots at Footy Park :o  but

Last night on "On the Couch" Tex said this .....

"At the clinics they always ask what advice do you have for kids an the one thing I say is

You've got to be able to kick with both feat and handball with both feet"

What? Carn Texan, I know you're from Broken Hill but, what? :o   Ahaahhhh classic 8)

quinny88

Quote from: tbagrocks on August 23, 2016, 07:23:43 PM
Ok so he hasn't had his best goal scoring year. In fact, I think he left his kicking boots at Footy Park :o  but

Last night on "On the Couch" Tex said this .....

"At the clinics they always ask what advice do you have for kids an the one thing I say is

You've got to be able to kick with both feat and handball with both feet"

What? Carn Texan, I know you're from Broken Hill but, what? :o   Ahaahhhh classic 8)

Haha I'm glad someone else noticed that  ;D he's not the sharpest tool in the shed. Seems like a ripping bloke and captain though