my 2020 nope list

Started by kilbluff1985, August 10, 2019, 02:45:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fanTCfool

I would love to know how you could possibly consider Jeremy Finlayson to be an option.

tommy10

Crisp, Cunnington, and Gray
Would start Dusty if was a fwd, otherwise No. Likewise if Boak is only a mid next next year.

brodiejay

I thought Dahlhaus would be a good option with a change of scenery. He was just OKAY all year, and because I had many other bad decisions to rectify, he stayed in my team all year. Very underwhelming and in hindsight, it was foolish to think he'd finish as a top-six forward over the whole season.

In the end, there were 29 forwards that scored better  :(

For all his inconsistency, injury niggles, and poor form....

Jack Darling scored better, even including scores of 61, 50, 42, 22, and 9 (NINE)!

Could have traded Darling in at $322,600 too, after which he's averaged 98. 

STILL could have picked up Darling ahead of round 15 for $429,000, after which he's averaged 108!!!

For comparison, Dahlhaus averaged 68 over the same time period.   :'(

frenzy

won't be going near any Port player's, unless Kenny gets the chop. Single handedly destroyed my finals this year. Gray, Lycett, Hoff were all bad eggs this year.

Goosey

Quote from: frenzy on August 22, 2019, 07:58:59 PM
won't be going near any Port player's, unless Kenny gets the chop. Single handedly destroyed my finals this year. Gray, Lycett, Hoff were all bad eggs this year.
Lycett was awesome until Kenny dropped him!

frenzy

Quote from: Goosey on August 22, 2019, 09:27:24 PM
Quote from: frenzy on August 22, 2019, 07:58:59 PM
Lycett was awesome until Kenny dropped him!

and Lycie will star this week with no Darcy and Sandilands for freo. Could even get the big 'C' yet.  ;)

crowls

and of course that overrated flog Sloane,   got to stop reading the forum and stick with my own opinions.   maybe I was short of cash and he was best of bad lot when I brought him in.    since rd 15 2-70's, 3-80's, 2-100's.    jesus h christ what can do you with that?

kilbluff1985

i will not pick m crouch
i will not pick m crouch
i will not pick m crouch
i will not pick m crouch
i will not pick m crouch
i will not pick m crouch
i will not pick m crouch
i will not pick m crouch
i will not pick m crouch
i will not pick m crouch

i thought typing it out 10 times might help me remember

tkringle

Surely Greene after showing his true burn man colours and not playing in the SC GF!

RoughRed

I will not pick flowering .... (please insert name here)

tommy10

Cunnington and Duncan cost me 3 Grand final wins ffs! Never again. Just needed 63 more points combined from these 2 to win Exlam Champions in my first year participating  :'(

enzedder

Quote from: tommy10 on August 13, 2019, 05:16:10 PM
Cunnington, and Gray

Had these two and agree.
Cunnington went against my better judgement but the byes forced my hand a bit and I relented. Cost me in the end.
Gray may be okay as a fallen 300k premo fwd but really it's just easier to say never again.

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on August 25, 2019, 03:38:48 PM
i will not pick m crouch
i will not pick m crouch
i will not pick m crouch
i will not pick m crouch
i will not pick m crouch
i will not pick m crouch
i will not pick m crouch
i will not pick m crouch
i will not pick m crouch
i will not pick m crouch

Won't start him but MCrouch is okay for SC and especially at the right price.

Grabbed Tom Hawkins for Daniel with three rounds to go. Got 1 decent score out of him and loopholed Cameron with him R23 so it wasn't a complete disaster but KPP forwards are best avoided unless you can loophole them at the end. Best avoided and probably never again.

Started Brayshaw, Witherden and Steele. Didn't keep them for long. Too inconsistent or shower. Never again.

Sabretooth Tigers

:)

Went for POD's in H Andrews, C Blakely, and H Hartlett in defence and can safely say never again on any of them.
Sloane, Gaff, J kelly and R gray were my others. So :-
C Blakely
H Andrews
H Hartlett
R Sloane
A Gaff
R Gray
J Kelly
On a positive side of things my other 15 were great. 23485 was my over all and not happy

;)

crowls

Quote from: enzedder on August 26, 2019, 07:58:13 PM
Quote from: tommy10 on August 13, 2019, 05:16:10 PM
Cunnington, and Gray

Had these two and agree.
Cunnington went against my better judgement but the byes forced my hand a bit and I relented. Cost me in the end.
Gray may be okay as a fallen 300k premo fwd but really it's just easier to say never again.

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on August 25, 2019, 03:38:48 PM
i will not pick m crouch
i will not pick m crouch
i will not pick m crouch
i will not pick m crouch
i will not pick m crouch
i will not pick m crouch
i will not pick m crouch
i will not pick m crouch
i will not pick m crouch
i will not pick m crouch

Won't start him but MCrouch is okay for SC and especially at the right price.

Grabbed Tom Hawkins for Daniel with three rounds to go. Got 1 decent score out of him and loopholed Cameron with him R23 so it wasn't a complete disaster but KPP forwards are best avoided unless you can loophole them at the end. Best avoided and probably never again.

Started Brayshaw, Witherden and Steele. Didn't keep them for long. Too inconsistent or shower. Never again.
brayshaw was a sore point all year and was glad to get rid of him in the end.   not happening next year

bowyanger

Was stuck with JoM all year - 2 years now Ive gambled on him...not next year

Mundy, started with him, spudded it 1st 2 rounds, traded him out then he went ape droppings to round 9 afterwards - considered getting him back in around the byes - lucky I didnt

Mid price hasn't worked for me, going back to GnR.