Main Menu

Who needs a hug!!!!!

Started by anchorman, March 15, 2018, 08:09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anchorman

Is it for real, or are they TTP outta their members?

elephants

Haha nice try

Gloating over a JLT win though? Standard Fremantle fan nonsense tbh

anchorman

elephants

jvalles69

Oh they are definitely taking the piss.  >:(

Approx 6000 in line for In the Wings membershp, my mate who is around 4500 has already been informed memberships have been exhausted (over the years have said there should be 10,000 seats available for new member at the new stadium).  The alternate options are a flowering joke and make you basically fight everyone else for tickets anyway, or do some bullshower requirement's when attending the game.  7 odd years of them taking $65-$70 off myself plus 15,000 other members and the majority of us are not getting jack shower.  I feel this has been the biggest scam of the century and they will getting 2cents worth.  flowering cows!

anchorman

So JV, by reading that, I take it you wont be giving any one hugs at the game!!!!!What about if Nissy asks for one? ;D

jvalles69

Quote from: anchorman on March 16, 2018, 03:12:12 PM
So JV, by reading that, I take it you wont be giving any one hugs at the game!!!!!What about if Nissy asks for one? ;D

How can I do anything at the game with no membership...  :'( :'( :'(

elephants

Quote from: jvalles69 on March 16, 2018, 12:37:49 AM

Approx 6000 in line for In the Wings membershp, my mate who is around 4500 has already been informed memberships have been exhausted (over the years have said there should be 10,000 seats available for new member at the new stadium).  The alternate options are a flowering joke and make you basically fight everyone else for tickets anyway, or do some bullshower requirement's when attending the game.  7 odd years of them taking $65-$70 off myself plus 15,000 other members and the majority of us are not getting jack shower.  I feel this has been the biggest scam of the century and they will getting 2cents worth.  flowering cows!

The struggles of supporting a club that can actually fill a stadium :P

jvalles69

Quote from: elephants on March 16, 2018, 05:50:18 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on March 16, 2018, 12:37:49 AM

The struggles of supporting a club that can actually fill a stadium :P

Mate, you should hear their alternatives.  Some shower to do with wearing certain clothing every game, having a system where you have to take time out of your own day to do stupid shower.  Absolute joke and they are going to lose a tonne of wings members that's for sure.  No more gravy train.

anchorman

That makes two WA clubs that filled Subi every week.

anchorman

After yesterday,can I have a hug please.

jvalles69

Quote from: anchorman on March 25, 2018, 02:44:03 PM
After yesterday,can I have a hug please.

All of WA will prob need a hug after approx 6pm this evening...

elephants

Need to go see a therapist after that Buddy-show I had the 'pleasure' of witnessing live haha

elephants

Ahem, yeah nah I'm all good anchorman. How bout you though? :P

#equaltop #havetoscrolldowntofindFreoontheladder

GoLions

Quote from: elephants on May 07, 2018, 10:00:23 PM
Ahem, yeah nah I'm all good anchorman. How bout you though? :P

#equaltop #havetoscrolldowntofindFreoontheladder
I love that you guys are playing the kids as well, unlike some other WA team I know