Is Travis Cloke the biggest potato in the AFL?

Started by Vinny, April 27, 2014, 10:48:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinny

tor01doc

He'd be better at Carlton with Malthouse.

And get Setanta back to kick his butt.

quinny88

Vin I would have saved this for after friday night. You have left yourself open if he kicks a bag against ya now :P

Bill Manspeaker

elephants

The poll options should really be 'yes' or 'yes' not 'yes' and 'no' hey Vin ;) haha

kilbluff1985

Nails

Even if he's a big potato he's still better than every single forward on the Carlton list. I'd nearly go as far to say he's better than all of Carlton's forwards combined.

tor01doc

Hang on. That's a bit harsh.

How about Peter McKenna?

JBs-Hawks

Cloke may be a spud, but Carlton is a Potato Farm!

Nige

Quote from: quinny88 on April 27, 2014, 10:59:42 PM
Vin I would have saved this for after friday night. You have left yourself open if he kicks a bag against ya now :P

T Dog

Quote from: NigeyS on April 28, 2014, 08:47:54 AM

Not if..when.. ;D

Vinny

Okay here we go.  :P

Quote from: tor01doc on April 27, 2014, 10:50:44 PM
He'd be better at Carlton with Malthouse.

And get Setanta back to kick his butt.
Hahaha

Quote from: T Dog on April 28, 2014, 08:58:32 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on April 28, 2014, 08:47:54 AM

Not if..when.. ;D
Nah I'll be alright, he sucks. Will kick 2.3 ;)

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on April 28, 2014, 01:19:06 AM
Cloke may be a spud, but Carlton is a Potato Farm!
Not in the last two weeks. Kind of...haha.

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on April 27, 2014, 11:22:39 PM
still better then Waite
Not this year man!

Quote from: elephants on April 27, 2014, 11:06:43 PM
The poll options should really be 'yes' or 'yes' not 'yes' and 'no' hey Vin ;) haha
Hahah yeah it should. But I had to leave an option for the deluded pies supporters. :P #bringontheheat

Quote from: brad on April 27, 2014, 11:00:01 PM
haha love it vin  ;D
;)

Mailman the 2nd

People say the Carlton forward line was overrated, but Cloke is more overrated than all of them combined.

And he's still a potato. He looks like the strongest man in the AFL but is just so piss-weak

Vinny

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on April 28, 2014, 09:13:57 PM
People say the Carlton forward line was overrated, but Cloke is more overrated than all of them combined.

And he's still a potato. He looks like the strongest man in the AFL but is just so piss-weak

+10,000,000.

Our Carlton forward line isn't overrated, it's rated pretty badly cause it's pretty bad.

But Henderson and Waite look to be in good form and Garlett and Levi are coming along nicely ish.

Henderson/Waite > Cloke this year easy.

Cloke also has some of the best delivery in the competition.

Spite

Quote from: Vinny on April 28, 2014, 09:55:12 PM
Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on April 28, 2014, 09:13:57 PM

+10,000,000.

Our Carlton forward line isn't overrated, it's rated pretty badly cause it's pretty bad.

But Henderson and Waite look to be in good form and Garlett and Levi are coming along nicely ish.

Henderson/Waite > Cloke this year easy.

Cloke also has some of the best delivery in the competition.

You don't watch many collingwood games do you? Just because we have an elite midfield doesn't mean the delivery to cloke is so special. In fact, most of the time we use him, it's a long bomb and hope he can just catch it while he is being double teamed. Does his lead up and mark need more work? hell yes. But thats what we got Jesse white for and Jamie Elliot isn't doing a bad job either at it. The elite midfielders are mostly kicking the goals themselves and Cloke isn't the target he used to be last year - a point we have tried to prove by not relying on him this year and spread the goalkickers more evenly.