A call to Custadchukncrumers - Graham, are you out there?

Started by Grannyboy, March 01, 2012, 07:03:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grannyboy

Does anyone know this guy? I don't know his FF name unfortunately but he was the highest placed overall in the FF Forum League last year and I would like to get him back in again before the league fills completely! If you know him can you give him a heads up about this post and get him to pm me or reply here?

Justin Bieber

Grannyboy

Just the standard, 17. :o I just wanted 1 person in my league so I could pick on 'em and beat 'em up fantasy style and then jump around the house at the end of the season yelling 'I am the greatest' after I win the granny against myself. Sorry you had to be that guy Whatlez :P

Justin Bieber

But seriously you are making a heap of leagues and I'm sure your in other leagues other people made...

Grannyboy

Yeah 4 leagues with my online buddies from here + the important one with my real life friends - bragging rights must be achieved this season! 4 sc leagues 3 from here and 4 virtualsports leagues 1 from here to go with my 5 epl leagues, my fox sports team, my wwos team, my telegraph team, various cricket teams etc etc etc. Like it says <-- Fantasy Nutter!
I'm surprised no-one has a fantasy fantasy league where you can select coaches from various leagues and put them in your team, you score well if they rank well. If they did I'd enter that too!

upthemaidens

Quote from: Grannyboy on March 02, 2012, 06:45:01 AM
Yeah 4 leagues with my online buddies from here + the important one with my real life friends - bragging rights must be achieved this season! 4 sc leagues 3 from here and 4 virtualsports leagues 1 from here to go with my 5 epl leagues, my fox sports team, my wwos team, my telegraph team, various cricket teams etc etc etc. Like it says <-- Fantasy Nutter!
I'm surprised no-one has a fantasy fantasy league where you can select coaches from various leagues and put them in your team, you score well if they rank well. If they did I'd enter that too!
lol  there actually is..  there are captains who pick coaches from FF and there weekly score is added together to make that captain's team score..  i cant remember what the thread is called off the top of my head, but i'll see if i can find it cause i think we still needed a few more coaches

upthemaidens

ok its called Draft style league  and its on page 3 of the SC league thread