Offseason- Retirements, Delistings and Trades

Started by Samsturmfels, September 07, 2013, 11:01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mailman the 2nd

Think people are going a bit overboard with the Brisbane situation. I'd say about half of those leaving were because of board issues and Voss being sacked and as Zip said they're gonna have to go interstate for SA/Vic and WA players. The majority of draftees usually good at moving interstate anyway

Noz

Collingwood will land Aish and Botempelli at picks 6 and 10.

Lennon will go to the Lions and Freeman to Melbourne both are the perfect fit for their clubs.

T Dog

pick 6 and pick 10.....what a conundrum..lol.. 8)

Spite

Quote from: Spite on November 12, 2013, 03:47:34 PM
Quote from: MC on November 12, 2013, 02:28:06 PM
Quote from: Spite on November 12, 2013, 01:29:33 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on November 11, 2013, 10:05:28 AM
The latest mail is Schaz at 6 and Bontz at 10.  :o

*Worships Derek Hine*

Mail changes quickly, appears Ben Lennon is the lastest on the radar

Quote from: vinny on November 11, 2013, 05:54:29 PM
Is Freeman a chance to go to Collingwood? He goes to my school and all the flowering pies supporters want him there or is Melbourne the most likely. Pies have a stacked midfield anyway.

I would say next to no chance he will go to Pies and is nearly a certainty for Melbourne

Would we let Aish slip past pick 6? I am starting to think it is a possibility, if he isn't selected before pick 6, we could still get him at 10 as Melbourne have all but committed to Freeman and it would only have to last past the Lions and thats it :O

Not picking Aish at 6 would be borderline retarded. Every other club would scrap every plan they had to snap him up if he fell past the top 3.

If he does not go to the saints, (I am tipping schro to go at 3) and bulldogs select billings...GC love kade koldkjfhjesanhf

Its very reasonable to think he will get to pick 6. With the exodus from Brisbane, would they want to select a SA player? Just food for thought

Late mail today all over the AFL site and fb are saying saints are deciding between billings and scharenberg. Also apparently Aish could fall as far as 10.

Sorry for tooting my own horn but it was a big call and I was 2 days ahead of the media  :P

Toga

I always thought Schaz would go to the Saints as he is Goddard mk2 which is something they could definitely use at the moment, and that makes the rest of the top 10 very interesting. As you say, means Aish could be a massive slider although I seriously think GC will strongly consider him over KK...