Main Menu

Eddie having a cry

Started by valkorum, November 16, 2011, 01:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pyronerd

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on November 16, 2011, 06:47:59 PM
The fact is.
He is a sook. He needs to wake up and realise that this just tarnishes the image of the Collingwood Football Club.
Anyway, lets lighten the mood.
Whyd the collingwood supporter cross the road?
It was dole time.
Yes, I know all you collingwood supporters will boo me. I dont care :P.
I gave you a cheer for that BB :P

bomberboy0618

Quote from: pyronerd on November 16, 2011, 08:36:01 PM
The fact is.
He is a sook. He needs to wake up and realise that this just tarnishes the image of the Collingwood Football Club.
It was dole time.
I have more if you want :D

pyronerd

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on November 16, 2011, 08:37:52 PM
The fact is.
It was dole time.
well it will be the only way you will get cheers from me :P

bomberboy0618

Quote from: pyronerd on November 16, 2011, 08:39:59 PM
Quote from: bomberboy0618 on November 16, 2011, 08:37:52 PM
The fact is.
It was dole time.
well it will be the only way you will get cheers from me :P
Damn you >:( :P
Eddie McGuire goes to Carlton for a meeting with John Elliott. After the meeting, John says to Eddie, "Well Eddie, I don't know what you think of your players at Victoria Park, but mine are all bright and brilliant."

"How do you know?" asks Eddie.

"Oh well, it's simple", says John. "They all have to take special tests before they can play here. Just watch this." He calls SOS over and asks him, "Tell me SOS, who is the child of your father and of your mother who is not your brother and is not your sister?"

"Ah, that's simple John", says SOS, "it's me!"

"Well done SOS", says John, and Eddie is very impressed.

Eddie returns to Collingwood and wonders about the intelligence of the his team. He calls in Nathan Buckley and asks, "Nathan, tell me, who is the child of your father and of your mother who is not your brother and is not your sister?"

Nathan thinks and thinks and doesn't know the answer. "Can I think about it a bit more Eddie, and I'll give you the answer tomorrow?"

"Of course," says Eddie, "you've got 24 hours."

Nathan goes away, thinks as hard as he can, calls in his team-mates but no-one knows the answer. 20 hours later, Nathan is very worried - still no answer and only 4 hours to go. Eventually Nathan says "I know, I'll ring Leigh Matthews, he's clever, he'll know the answer."

He calls Leigh. "Leigh," he says, "tell me who is the child of your father and of your mother who is not your brother and is not your sister?"

"Very simple", says Leigh, "it's me!"

"Of course", says Nathan and rings Eddie.

"Eddie", says Nathan, "I've got the answer: it's Leigh Matthews". "No, you idiot", says Eddie, "it's Stephen Silvagni".

Ziplock

pyronerd

PowerBug

Yes BB, very nicely said! :) Only gave you the one cheer, gave everyone else that wasn't a pies supporter a cheer, so some were reversed :)

Is there a reason why McGuire can't be like the other presidents?? What makes him so special compared to the president of Carlton, or Fremantle, or Sydney??
And incase you didn't know he also is president of a T20 franchise. WTF Eddie, stay to your sport??

And to answer whether Pendles will go to GWS. If Eddie continues to be Eddie then i thing he will.

Oh, and i'd like to see him go so that Mr. McGuire can do what he said he'd do to GWS. ;D

c4v3m4n

Ziplock

"I can't believe Eddie has called that he's going to get feral when he's already been feral most of his life," Sheedy said.

"It's quite amazing that an infant club, who has not even got a team together, is being attacked.'

yeaaah sheedy lol.

RiOtChEsS

bahaha i hadnt heard that one BB ;D

PowerBug

QuoteWhen Kevin Sheedy found his car bonnet covered in droppings in Sydney's west he could come to only one conclusion.
"Eddie probably asked the bloody birds to do that," Sheedy said.
"He's got that many contacts."
lol Sheeds. Don't take that rubbish.

You know what else will annoy Eddie?? When a dreamteam coaching staff comes together.
Better than the one at Essendon. Sheeds, Choco and Micky Malthouse ;D ;D

Ziplock

I've never had a real problem with collingwood, but that article alone was enough to really piss me off lol.

elephants

I don't have a problem with collingwoods players or Mick Malthouse, but I hate Eddie and the pies fans (expect the fantastic blokes on FF)

c4v3m4n

Quote from: PowerBug on November 17, 2011, 12:05:47 AM
QuoteWhen Kevin Sheedy found his car bonnet covered in droppings in Sydney's west he could come to only one conclusion.
"Eddie probably asked the bloody birds to do that," Sheedy said.
"He's got that many contacts."
lol Sheeds. Don't take that rubbish.

You know what else will annoy Eddie?? When a dreamteam coaching staff comes together.
Better than the one at Essendon. Sheeds, Choco and Micky Malthouse ;D ;D

Don't forget the assistant coaches too!  :o