2011: Rischitelli

Started by benjy251090, September 08, 2010, 10:20:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

benjy251090

Michael Rischitelli

2010 Stats
Games: 22
Total Score: 2091 (Ranked 32nd overall, 29th amongst midfielders)
Average Score: 95.05 (Ranked 51st overall, 40th amongst midfielders)
High: 147 (Round 1)
Low: 41 (Round 8 )
Standard Deviation: 28.51479
Centuries:  11 out of 22
Starting Price: $389,700
High Price: $498,800 (round 21)
Lowest Price: $371,900 (round 11)

Summary:

This was Rischa’s breakout year, improving his average by over 20ppg. This was after Voss used him as trade bait for the ‘superstar’ Fevola. This has come back to bit Voss hard but that is not the point. I think Rischa took it to the next level knowing that the Gold Coast would sign him at the end of the year and wanted to show Voss what he was losing without using inflammatory language at him.

The Crystal Ball:

Based on last year's magic number

Price: $504,800
Position: MID

A move to the Gold Coast could mean two things, 1, his efficiency won’t be as high due to the Gold Coast rookies not being as adapt as the Brisbane players, even though they  did really bad, or 2, he could take his game to a new level and average 100-110 for the season

Decision:

Rischitelli could be that real smokie you need to complete your mids, but with the likes of Swallow (top 3 draft pick this year) and Harris, who will be fairly cheap with a 50% discount, unfortunately I will not be getting him unless Harris goes down preseason with injury as I don’t want 2 players from a team on the same line apart from rookies.

The question is: Will you take a risk on Rischa, or is Rischa too much of a risk for you?

DazBurg

i'm with you benjy with the rookies from GC taking spots his not in my thinking atm

benjy251090

i know *sigh* if only he signed next year at this price :P

DazBurg

Quote from: benjy251090 on September 08, 2010, 10:25:24 PM
i know *sigh* if only he signed next year at this price :P
lol.....if you got the gut feeling bout him after preseason follow ya instincts

benjy251090

na, i wont get him, i will get steven hill instead for my roughie, will get swallow as well and possibly harris depending on the other rookie situation and what not

ossie85

Richi is risky business indeed, with the rest of you guys though! Damn byes

Fletch74

I will look at him, but it depends on whether Ablett is at the GC to deflect some of the attention off him??

ossie85

It is also interesting that his starting price for next year is higher than he ever got this year!

thatguy

Quote from: ossie85 on September 09, 2010, 06:41:15 AM

Richi is risky business indeed, with the rest of you guys though! Damn byes

sunny_side_down

Quote from: benjy251090 on September 08, 2010, 11:00:13 PM
na, i wont get him, i will get steven hill instead for my roughie, will get swallow as well and possibly harris depending on the other rookie situation and what not
steven hill is a lock for me next year, will get a more solid engine and improve his scoring to an average of 85-95 in a team that is going places

Master Q

EAGLE4LIFE

not at the suns

wouldn't pick him

Alex7089

I think at the Suns I will have to say no.
I mean, same with Bock, GAJ. If/when they go, I will not touch them. I don't care if it burns me :P