2 premo locks in Def, Mid & Fwd

Started by jvalles69, February 27, 2014, 06:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jvalles69

Just interested to know who your 2 locks are in each position other than rucks, simple easy task.  ;)

I'll start.

Def: Mitchell & McVeigh

Mids: Rockliff & Swan/Ablett (need to start with either of the 2, doesn't really matter which one)

Fwds: Dangerfield & Riewoldt

R.Griffen

Def: Mitchell and it was Hibberd but probably has to be McVeigh now

Mid: Swan and Ablett

Fwd: Dangerfield and Martin

Artax

McVeigh/Hanley (debating Mitchell or Bartel at m2)
Gary/Pendles
Danger/Dusty - sure they'll be the most common pairing all thread!

henry

Def: mcveigh and Mitchell (both have to be in all decent sides I reckon)

Mid: Ablett and Beams

Fwd: danger and Martin

Quote from: R.Griffen on February 27, 2014, 06:52:23 PM
I've got all three  :P. hopefully Hibberd is ok for round 1 was so good for me last year, otherwise might have to go Hanley or birch.

Quote from: jvalles69 on February 27, 2014, 06:47:55 PM
Just interested to know who your 2 locks are in each position other than rucks, simple easy task.  ;)

I'll start.

Mids: Rockliff & Swan/Ablett (need to start with either of the 2, doesn't really matter which one)

Reiwoldt  :o haven't seen him in many teams would be a real POD. I can only see his average decreasing in a saints team that will be worse than last year due to the loss of Mcevoy and Dal Santo. Why is he locked for you if you don't mind me asking?

T Dog

Mitchell and Heater
Ablett and Pendles
Dangerman and Cloke

Adamant

Mitchell & Birchall

Swan & Ablett

Dangerfield & Pavlich (does he count?)

zeddyzed

Riewoldt is an interesting pick? Has been on the downer for a number of years, not worried 2013 was his last hurrah?

My locks-

McVeigh, Mitchell

Rockliff, Beams

Danger, Martin

R.Griffen

Quote from: henry on February 27, 2014, 07:05:28 PM

I've got all three  :P. hopefully Hibberd is ok for round 1 was so good for me last year, otherwise might have to go Hanley or birch.

I'll start.

Reiwoldt  :o haven't seen him in many teams would be a real POD. I can only see his average decreasing in a saints team that will be worse than last year due to the loss of Mcevoy and Dal Santo. Why is he locked for you if you don't mind me asking?

I've got the 3 aswell Mitchell, McVeigh and Hibberd but I'm worried he isn't going to make round 1

jvalles69

I'll start.

I still think he will be a top 5 fwd this year, and I've got him in because I'm pretty sure he has a great average against the first few teams he plays. Of course it might change again prior to round 2, but he def be in my team for round 1 against the Dees. Also not overly convinced with Dusty...yet.

BGK

Quote from: jvalles69 on February 27, 2014, 07:48:17 PM

I'll start.

I still think he will be a top 5 fwd this year, and I've got him in because I'm pretty sure he has a great average against the first few teams he plays. Of course it might change again prior to round 2, but he def be in my team for round 1 against the Dees. Also not overly convinced with Dusty...yet.

I 100% agree, he's locked into my team for at least round 1. Great average vs Melbourne.

GoLions

Quote from: BGK on February 27, 2014, 10:39:10 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on February 27, 2014, 07:48:17 PM

I'll start.

I 100% agree, he's locked into my team for at least round 1. Great average vs Melbourne.
Won't have the likes of Montagna, Dal Santo, or Steven to kick it to him though :P

RookieDTer

McVeigh, Mitchell
D. Beams, Daisy T
Cox
Dangerfield, Zorko

SilentBob

Def: S Mitchell, M Suckling
Mid: G Ablett, D Beams
Fwd: P Dangerfield, T Mitchell

Think SMitch, Gaz & Danger will be top 1 or 2 in position.
Suckling & Beams are bargains & TMitch looks ready for a huge year

nrich102

Quote from: RookieDTer on February 28, 2014, 12:53:42 AM
McVeigh, Mitchell
D. Beams, Daisy T
Cox
Dangerfield, Zorko
Why do you say Zorko??

blues boy

Def: Mitchell and Suckling

Mids: Swan and Beams

Fwds: Martin and Franklin (not sold on danger hasn't been impressive this preseason)