Main Menu

Adam Shnieder

Started by Holz, June 01, 2012, 08:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Will this guy make his way back into the squad i know he has been injured and has being playing in the reserves over the last few weeks. Is he simply getting match first for AFL or is he struggling to make the team.

BoredSaint

He's been emergency the past coupld of weeks but can't break into the squad with the new combo of Milera and Saad.

Has also been struggling with fitness after his injury.

We seem to be playing more youth under Scott Watters which is a good sight but means that Schneider can't get a game at the moment.

Kinda depends what structure we play in the future especially with Stanley to come back. We seem to have far too many forwards and no key defenders which is why Jack Riewoldt dominated us last night

Holz

Got into the team with cripps out, will this be a permanet move or will cripps get his spot back.

pyronerd

Quote from: Holzman on June 10, 2012, 07:59:23 PM
Got into the team with cripps out, will this be a permanet move or will cripps get his spot back.
TBH I'd even rather schneider playing as a defender over raf clarke :P I hope he keeps his spot though as he is a valuable player to the team

BoredSaint

Quote from: Holzman on June 10, 2012, 07:59:23 PM
Cripps was injured and was never going to play.. I think he should keep his spot not sure about raph clarke though.. Actually played a pretty good game but it was against GC

TheMailman

He's probably still depressed he left Sydney :(

the flying hawk

schnieder is an important player to the saints line up he isn't a defender he is more dangerous up forward kicking goals or in the midfield :)