interchangable players.. please explain

Started by Justice, March 29, 2010, 01:51:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justice

this new rule that has been discussed here... now that i have crap backups at the fwds and shuey and banner in the mids, anyway you can get the mid reserves to count for fwd line injuries... hope this makes sense ...

ossie85

You talking about multi-positional players?

Say if you have Adam Goodes and Matthew Pavlich, both can be played in centre line and forward line. If you place Pav in midfield and Goodes in forward line, you can switch them between the two.

Sangas

Are you sure ossie? I think once you have chosen them for a specific role in your team you may not swap them around unless you trade them out then back in again to claim the new position.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Justice on March 29, 2010, 01:51:30 PM
this new rule that has been discussed here... now that i have crap backups at the fwds and shuey and banner in the mids, anyway you can get the mid reserves to count for fwd line injuries... hope this makes sense ...

since the rookies you named don't have MPP status (fwd/mid) you can't do it. ossie is right about the MPP and how it works, sorry but the rookies you have don't have it.

the only way to get better back up is do what sangas said. but don't be in such a hurry to trade out. who are your forward rookies to work with?

Master Q

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 30, 2010, 11:10:59 PM
Quote from: Justice on March 29, 2010, 01:51:30 PM

since the rookies you named don't have MPP status (fwd/mid) you can't do it. ossie is right about the MPP and how it works, sorry but the rookies you have don't have it.

the only way to get better back up is do what sangas said. but don't be in such a hurry to trade out. who are your forward rookies to work with?
Correct

bunyip

If you have multi positional players (MPP's) you can click on the "S" and see what players they can substitute with (if any). otherwise it's just your bench that will light up :)

antman

Yep bunyip is right if you have tippet press "s" and if you have lobbe in your team he lights up.

Justice

bench fwds... are pods and relton roberts.. with robbie gray back in i should not have to use him

bunyip

I didn't worry too much about MPP's when selecting my team. I think I'll have to consider them more closely when trading players. It might save a trade later on if you have a player injured short term (1 or 2 weeks) and use them to fill a gap.  It gives you a bit more flexibility