WXV: The Pacific Islanders

Started by c4v3m4n, November 14, 2011, 01:01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4v3m4n

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 17, 2011, 09:16:51 AM
I am shamed of how much work you put into this compared to me and the Reindeers :-[. Great job so far Boom Boom :o.
We normal people have lives :P.

c4v3m4n

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on November 17, 2011, 07:48:18 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on November 17, 2011, 09:16:51 AM
I am shamed of how much work you put into this compared to me and the Reindeers :-[. Great job so far Boom Boom :o.
We normal people have lives :P.

Hey...

c4v3m4n

The Pacific Islanders welcome some new recruits to the team...

Matthew Jaensch, Nick Suban and Tim Mohr!

c4v3m4n

The Pacific Islanders welcome even more players to the playing group...

GWS's Steve Clifton!

GWS's Curtly Hampton!

Western Bulldogs's Jason Tutt!

and Adelaide's Luke Brown!

c4v3m4n

The mighty Pacific Islanders welcome four new players to the senior playing group...

Sydney's Nick Smith!

Carlton's Matthew Watson!

North Melbourne's Levi Greenwood!

and Gold Coast's Tom Nicholls!

Everyone here in the Pacific Islands are excited about the new players and look forward to seeing them in action in 2012.

Also, the Islanders will be making some media statements in the coming days, along with a press conference to be held later in the week.

c4v3m4n

Pacific Islanders Live Press Conference

Head Coach c4v3m4n, Pacific Islanders CEO Mark O'Connor, and players Chris Judd, Simon Black, David Swallow and Drew Petrie have entered the room.

CEO Mark O'Connor addresses the media. "Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for coming to another Islanders Press Conference, please be seated."

"There are two major items today we would like to share with the public, I promise I will be brief". The crowd smiles and laughs, along with Mark O'Connor.

"The Pacific Islanders today are proud to launch their inaugural membership campaign, under the title, "A New Wave of Talent"". Players Chris Judd, Simon Black, David Swallow, Drew Petrie unveil the poster.

"This year a new team will rise from the Pacific, with proven greats, rising stars and great future talent."

"Our first W15 season will mark the beginning of an exciting journey for the Islanders, and we hope that the local communities, Pacific Nations and the world will embrace this new club as we strive for greatness in the W15s."

"We will work tireless to give back as much as we can to the Pacific community and will continue our investments in the club as it begins to grow and start developing its supporter base."

"Members are the lifeblood of any club and with your support in 2012, we can go forward confident our young stars are equipped to face the rigours of the world's most demanding code, the challenges faced each week and to create everlasting memories for you," O'Connor said.

“We look to what promises to be an exciting beginning in the clubs history".

"Finally, the Pacific Islanders have a second major announcement to make today."

"We are incredibly excited and honoured to have secured one final member for the inaugural coaching squad for the Pacific Islanders for 2012".

"2011's SuperCoach winner, Impromptu, will be joining the Pacific Islanders as their Football and Coaching Strategist."  :o ;D

"His knowledge of the game of simply put, is like those of no other. He's reached a pinnacle of coaching we all dream of obtaining. He will be an invaluable member of an already amazing coaching team and we are honoured by his choice to join the Pacific Islanders for season 2012.

"Along with this, there has been a reshuffling of the coaching roles here at the club. Master Q has been elevated to the role as Director of Football at the club, charliesheen will now be the club's List and Recruitment Manager, MTTY will be in charge of Player Development and Performance Manager and hawk_88 has taken on the role of Director of Sports Science. Head Coach c4v3m4n's role has not changed."

"We are supremely pleased with the staff and coaches we have assembled for the 2012 W15s season. We are confident they will deliver an awesome 2012 season for the club."

"Thank you for coming to today's press conference."

ossie85

Memberships are an interesting idea :) Will ponder....

Boomz

Have been considering memberships myself ;) Nice work.

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Boomz on December 18, 2011, 09:09:26 PM
Have been considering memberships myself ;) Nice work.

Quote from: ossie85 on December 18, 2011, 08:50:41 PM

Memberships are an interesting idea :) Will ponder....

It'll be interesting to see what becomes of it, thats for sure.  :P

PowerBug

I won't get any members though :(

Well not until 2013 when i'll be the defending chmapion >:D

c4v3m4n

Quote from: PowerBug on December 18, 2011, 09:18:51 PM

With all those Port players you have, you'll be lucky to ever see finals.  :P

Impromptu

Quote from: c4v3m4n on December 18, 2011, 09:31:01 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on December 18, 2011, 09:18:51 PM

With all those Port players you have, you'll be lucky to ever see finals.  :P

I am very honoured to join the Pacific Islanders as part of the coaching team. 

i also looking forward to working with the other coaches and the leadership team help make the Pacific Islanders into a successful and immortal SuperCoach Team.  Pacific Islanders' 2012 SC season starts now in 2011!!

Impromptu
Football and Coaching Strategist

bomberboy0618

I'm interested to know how c4 knows you.

Impromptu

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on December 19, 2011, 10:50:09 AM
I'm interested to know how c4 knows you.

C4 headhunted me!  :) 8)

I said I'll join and provide my services on the condition I will only provide my services only part-time :)

I saw all of C4's commitment to the team with the forum so I said why not.