Main Menu

Couch?!

Started by Wes Mantooth, May 11, 2012, 02:07:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wes Mantooth

When the hell is this guy going to get a game?! FF has been saying he's carving in the VFL yet he isn't even on the emergency list.

What the hell is MN trying to do to us?! Any Melb supporters heard anything?

Rusty00

The word going around seems to be that Neeld is reluctant to play Magner and Couch together which seems ridiculous.

This obviously means that Couch will need to wait until Magner is injured or needs a rest.

picker_man

flowers my DPP setup if he doesnt playing during the byes >:(

Purple 77

I cant believe he's not playing either. 30 disposals against Geelong VFL team last week

nekp81

I'd suggest more tanking strategies, except that with the removal of the priority pick there's limited benefit to such a move. Completely baffling as to how he's not getting a guernsey, considering how a number of their senior players are underperforming.

Purple 77

37 possessions last week against Collingwoods VFL team, surely he will get selected against the giants?

Ziplock

I dunno, melbourne must be high or something... I've heard claims that he's too similar to magner as a player... but magners tagging, not playing as a ball winner (which him and couch are), so logically there should be room...

aren't melbourne right down on the table for disposals/ game?

roo boys!

How did he go in the VFL this week guys?

Just had a look on the website, he kicked the match-winner but no mention in the leading ball getters.

http://www.melbournefc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/7415/newsid/139343/default.aspx

Justin Bieber

Quote from: roo boys! on June 25, 2012, 08:48:54 AM

Just had a look on the website, he kicked the match-winner but no mention in the leading ball getters.

http://www.melbournefc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/7415/newsid/139343/default.aspx

Yeah on the DT page, someone said he got 6 touches for the game.

roo boys!

Quote from: whatlez on June 25, 2012, 03:26:00 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on June 25, 2012, 08:48:54 AM

Yeah on the DT page, someone said he got 6 touches for the game.
Damn, he'd be a perfect downgrade option right about now :(

Ziplock

yeah, apart from the goal winning kick apparently he had a filthy day

and melbourne are on their winning streak of the season :P

Capper

he might now as Clark is gone for the season which opens the door slightly

Purple 77

14 touches and a goal, but was apparently heavily tagged once again

upthemaidens

it amazes me that with how melbourne have been going all year, that they havnt played every person on their list thats fit.
i mean seriously get some games under the rookies belts, give them a taste at A grade level..
oh well i guess the demons coaching staff know more than me. they get the big bucks and im just a fool.

roo boys!

Quote from: Purple 77 on June 27, 2012, 05:43:57 PM
14 touches and a goal, but was apparently heavily tagged once again
Well get him to the AFL where he can run loose while Melbourne's stars like Cale Morton get tagged! :P