Previous topic - Next topic

Purple 77

Ringo

Quote from: Purple 77 on November 23, 2015, 05:23:31 PM
Quote from: Holz on November 23, 2015, 05:19:42 PM
Not suprised.

Shows why need comitee.

Um, excuse me?
Nah look at the 4 coaches reasons who negged with Purples comments and see they could not agree on some issues,  So even with a trades committee you will still have this difference unless it is yes men who believe all trades should pass.

Holz

Not suprised.

Shows why need comitee.

Um, excuse me?

Hroovatt is the difference between a unfair and fair trade involving Adams shaw?

Holz

Quote from: Ringo on November 23, 2015, 05:36:26 PM
Not suprised.

Shows why need comitee.

Um, excuse me?
Nah look at the 4 coaches reasons who negged with Purples comments and see they could not agree on some issues,  So even with a trades committee you will still have this difference unless it is yes men who believe all trades should pass.

4 can discuss 18 cant

Purple 77

Quote from: Holz on November 23, 2015, 05:43:02 PM
Not suprised.

Shows why need comitee.

Um, excuse me?

Hroovatt is the difference between a unfair and fair trade involving Adams shaw?

What I'm so bemused with, is that if you had such an issue with the trade, then why didn't you neg it? And if you are leaning towards "Mexico City don't receive Dublin treatment", then I'd be disappointed.

And you did give me reasons in your vote PM, which just makes me more bemused with that comment!

Holz

I stand by comment.

The trade isnt bad enough to neg on its merits

But going on precedent it should have. As unfair trades have passed and fair ones have failed.

Im torn on what should happen and what has happened.

Purple 77

Sigh, whatever. Thank god it's all finally over now.

Purple 77

Just for curiosities sake (and without wanting to create negative discussion, this is just for interests sake), the following is the amount of times a certain team negged a trade;

Just goes to show there is differing opinions! Perhaps the committee should come from a representative of each quartile?

Holz

Interesting stat.

I forget how many I did, must be 3-5

Ricochet

JBs-Hawks

How did someone neg 34 trades lol.

Purple 77

elephants

RaisyDaisy

I've been asking for those stats for a while - thanks Purps

To the team that negged 34 from 106 trades, at a neg rate of approx. 35% is just insane. I mean I know we're all entitled to our opinions, but come on - to say that 1 in every 3 trades should have been negged is ludicrous

So, we have one team that is going nuts, and a few that seem to let nearly everything pass

I don't have a problem seeing some teams in the 15-20 range from 106 because although maybe slightly on the higher side it's healthy and seeing the majority in the 5-18 range is a good reflection I think and that's where I would personally like to see the committee come from if that ever happens

In regards to our trade passing - I think getting Hrovat as well as an upgrade from 18 to 12 in this draft is more than fair. The comments said NDT needed to give a bit more and they did with the pick upgrade, and Mexico sent Hrovat our way too

More than happy to let Shaw go at his absolute highest value. I would think an average of 95-105 is more realistic for him moving forward.

Now onto the draft!  ;D

Ricochet

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on November 23, 2015, 06:43:53 PM
I don't have a problem seeing some teams in the 15-20 range from 106 because although maybe slightly on the higher side it's healthy and seeing the majority in the 5-18 range is a good reflection I think and that's where I would personally like to see the committee come from if that ever happens
Considering we were involved in so many trades i don't think its fair look negatively on us because we didn't neg too many.

Sure, there were some wins, but there seriously weren't that many bad ones