WXV Trade Talk

Started by meow meow, July 13, 2015, 07:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on November 07, 2015, 11:11:54 PM
Leaving it to the last minute but good to see London getting busy!
Not for want of trying (Trade with Mexico) RD possibly another 2 going up today as well.

Get your offers in for Dannyle Pearce as he will go today.

Purple 77

Alrighty. I was hoping Jamar would have been picked up by now so he has a lot more value  ;) but, seeing as there is only one week left of trade period, I'm gonna put him up for auction now. I don't need him seeing as I have Gawn, Spencer & King.

Jamar has reportedly fielded interest from a few rival clubs, and is considered a chance to get picked up.

At this stage, I'll be heading into the rookie draft with just two picks. So, I'm starting the bidding at an upgrade of my second round rookie draft pick (which means you'll get my second rounder in return & Jamar, for your second round draft pick).

Will also put Darren Minchington (a small forward) up on Auction, as he is the only other guy on an AFL list next year that I'll probably delist. I will also start the bidding at the same price as Jamar. Minchington actually scores OK (but not great) when he plays, it's just a matter of him cementing his spot in the seniors at St kilda.

These two world-beaters WILL be traded (or probably delisted) by Sunday next week (or delisted in list lodgement day).

Purple 77

And we're off!

R23 FOR Jamar + R32 is the offer to beat.

Ricochet

Just an updated NDT Squad

All players/picks are available

Stephen Coniglio
Mitch Wallis
Isaac Heeney
Stefan Martin
Jeremy Howe
Daniel Rich
Jeremy Cameron
Sharrod Wellingham    
Nathan Hrovat
Zac Clarke
Tom Bugg
Nathan Krakouer
Seb Ross
Ben Griffiths
Phil Davis

Kieren Jack
Jack Darling
Jack Martin
Tom Scully
Matt Crouch
Adam Oxley
Travis Cloke
Jake Lloyd
Riley Knight
Paddy McCartin    
Jake Barrett
Nick Robertson
Tom Curren
Tim Sumner
Ed Langdon

Lewis Pierce
Aaron Mullett
Jack Hannath
Jarman Impey
Brad Walsh
Brant Colledge    
Tim O'Brien
Luke Delaney
Daniel Talia
Simon White
Sam Russell
Craig Moller
Simon Tunbridge
Rohan Bail
Blaine Johnson

N12
N24
N59
N72
N76

PSD2

RaisyDaisy

Just over one week to go now and it's been another strong trading period for New York

We've turned over more than half of our list, but that was always going to happen off the back of what we started last year and I think that as of now once this weeks submitted trades are approved (hopefully, shouldn't be any problems) and if we can avoid the injury carnage we copped this year, then we are good chance to push for the Top 4 I believe if all things go right

We've improved our Best XV, built our depth and reduced our age profile. Picks 18,19 and 20 put us in a great spot to grab 3 in a row, and if we can grab a Lambert/Vanders type with PSD 1 then that'd be great too

I think for now, we are pretty much done with trades (although feel free to hit us up if you've got something!) and looking forward to taking our picks into the upcoming drafts

36 players on the senior list with 18,19,20 and 38 or PSD1 to fill the 40, then rookies beyond that. We've been hovering just over 30k cap points for most of the trade period too, but with our final trade we are well an truly under and in the sweet spot now at just over 27k

Purple 77

Quote from: Purple 77 on November 08, 2015, 02:27:12 PM
And we're off!

R23 FOR Jamar + R32 is the offer to beat.

R22 is now the offer to beat... it's getting tense now.

Ringo

Dannyle Pearce offers fell through so feel free to submit further offers. Will be not virtually giving away though given that he will play all games if fit and is an 80 average player,

Tom Lonergan is available for any one who would like a depth defender.  Although 32 will play every game.

Will also take offers for David Mackay (who more than likely will de de-listed) and Josh Hill,

Jay

Just some house-keeping :)

Am offering up my 2nd and 3rd round rookie picks, #31 and #49 I believe,  + Nat#48  for any Nat pick better than 48

Ricochet

Hopefully we can get votes in nice and early this week given it's the last week of trading ;)

meow meow

Got so much depth that I have to delist 2014 WXV/AFL pick #24/#28 unless I can get an upgrade on my rookie 16 pick.

Ricochet

Updated:

Still looking at these atm

- Pierce talks were put on hold for a bit. If you enquired before and are still interested let me know

- looking to upgrade our picks Nat 12, 24, 50, 59, 72, 76

For 24, 50, 76 then we'd either use those picks or any of these guys below
DEF: LDelaney, DTalia, SiWhite, SRussell
MID: WHams
RUCK: LPierce
FWD: JGrant, Tunbridge, RBail, BJohnson

Can use other players if upgrading 12

- Also looking for a better mid. Can use one or a combo of the below
Cloke
Hrovat
JLloyd
N12
Wellingham
Oxley
RKnight
or any other players equal or below that group

Memphistopheles

Hey Ringo,

Just a quick question. Did you get my messages regarding a certain player on your list?

I understand if you won't want to trade him but a PM back to say no would have been nice. I think I've sent three now and no response. Happy to up the offer I you want to negotiate. He's now world beater but, a kid I'd like to pick up.

GoLions

Quote from: Memphistopheles on November 10, 2015, 01:03:56 AM
Hey Ringo,

Just a quick question. Did you get my messages regarding a certain player on your list?

I understand if you won't want to trade him but a PM back to say no would have been nice. I think I've sent three now and no response. Happy to up the offer I you want to negotiate. He's now world beater but, a kid I'd like to pick up.
Can you also reply to my PMs Memph :P

Rusty00

Quote from: GoLions on November 10, 2015, 08:01:39 AM
Quote from: Memphistopheles on November 10, 2015, 01:03:56 AM
Hey Ringo,

Can you also reply to my PMs Memph :P

RaisyDaisy

LOL Memph, isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? :P

Just over a week to go - are there any big trades still to come?  :-X